༉‧₊˚. chapter 3

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life, social media

real life, social media

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

after finishing her pancakes, flora excused herself to get ready to go to that cafe. sam had mentioned it a few days before mike broke up with flora, and she planned on going there with him for a date. obviously that's not going to happen, and instead she's going alone.

she could wait until iris came back from her trip to new york in two days, but she already told violet and her guilt was eating her up.

flora did her hair in a braid so it stayed out of the way. she decided to keep her sweater and just switch the pajama shorts to some baggy jeans.

after tying her converse, she glance up at her vanity next to her window. her own reflection staring back. except it didn't feel like it. flora didn't recognize the girl standing in front of her. but instead of dwelling too much on the thought, she just grabbed some chapstick and left.

though it wasn't always the best decision, flora started walking towards the direction sam had said the cafe was at. usually flora would have a driver take her places, but being in boston meant a little more privacy, unlike when they visited l.a.

flora purposefully left her phone at home, so she had no choice but to observe her surroundings. it was spring, flowers were blooming but the breeze was still fresh. on another occasion, flora would have been in love with the tulips, the clouds, and the way the wind felt on her skin.

right now, she can't seem to force herself to even give these things a second thought.

after a good walking distance, flora recognizes the name of the building. la boulangerie. she opens the door and bells start ringing a soft tune. coffee beans fill the air and the contrast of the inside compared to the outside sends chills down her spine.

after a week of sorrow, flora feels at peace.

but it only lasts a second, because right there in front of her is mike - michael, he's here. with a girl. they're standing, getting ready to leave, and flora panics.