༉‧₊˚. chapter 6

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓢𝙸𝚇 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

real life

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓢𝙸𝚇 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

chris glances to his left at his clock. 2:22am. yesterday was the strangest day he's ever had and also the most stressful.

after nick lecture him about not brining muffins or not telling anyone he was going out with a celebrity, matt also jumped in and started asking questions. on top of that, he could still feel the vibrations from his phone in his pockets from all the notifications he was getting. it got too overwhelming too fast. chris had to lock himself in his room and searched how to turn off notifications.

he hasn't gone out of his room since and he finally feels like he can breathe.

chris grabs his phone from its charging place and goes to google. he types in florence allard. right away, pictures of flora flash before his eyes. her with her dad, sister, several friends, and even her on different movie sets, probably from her dad's movies. they're mostly taken by paparazzis though.

then he sees it. a picture of flora with michael. chris frowns and clicks on the link with michael's name.

who is flora in love with?

. . .

flora is in love with some tall, god looking model. chris isn't one to feel insecure - for the most part - but looking at this "mike" was a punch in the guts.

chris spent all night looking at pictures of them together, ship edits as well as youtube compilations, and he might have stalked michael's instagram account. for educational purposes, of course.

when he looks at the time again, it's already 6:20 a.m. and chris decides he needs some sleep before meeting with flora.

by the time chris wakes up again, he has an hour to get ready. for today's outfit, chris decides on black jeans and a black long sleeve. not his usual style, especially for spring, but it gives him a dark look like michael.