༉‧₊˚. chapter 17

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓢𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

real life

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓢𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

warning: shitty chapter

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

after the barnes and nobles friend date, chris tried to read the song of achilles. it was easy to stay focus with the little annotations flora had made, but chris would still get distracted and ended up pushing it to later.

it's been a few days since then and flora hung at the sturniolo's more and more. flora hasn't been in the videos, but with the music video right around the corner, more content is to be expected.

flora was leaving her house, when someone walked in. thinking it was iris or sam, flora goes to greet them.

wide eyed, flora freezes. there in front of her stands her father.

"what are you doing here?"

"oh, good to see you again, florence."

he ignores her question, passing by her to the kitchen. "what are you doing here?" flora repeats, following after the man she's supposed to call dad. aaron fixes himself a drink, still in a suit. "i thought you'd be more ecstatic to see me," aaron takes a sip, turning to look at flora.

guilt fills flora's veins. maybe if she wasn't so distant in the little time her dad actually gets to be home-

"i came to fix your mess."

what

all guilt is thrown out the window. confusion is evident in flora's face, causing aaron to subtly roll his eyes. "you broke up with michael to be with some youtuber? really, florence." the obvious disappointment written all over aaron combined with what he just said throws flora completely off.

"i didn't! he-"

"he's been trying to contact you," aaron chugs the rest of his drink before continuing. "but you've been with that boy-"