༉‧₊˚. chapter 10

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

real life

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

chris was sitting on the couch waiting for flora to arrive. his leg was bouncing with nerves, unsure of what to do next. he quickly got ready after texting flora just an hour ago. there's just so much to think about to sit still.

every time flora enters a room, it's just a constant reminder of all the lies chris is keeping and how much he's sacrificing for the channel. his first kiss and girlfriend are fake. and although chris isn't the sentimental type, there's a deflating feeling knowing his firsts mean nothing.

however, flora is becoming a great friend to spent time with, so it's not like he wants to stop hanging out with her. and he can't stop now; it's too late.

a knock pulls chris out of his thoughts, and he quickly stands to open the door, almost tripping himself.

every time chris sees flora, she seems to look better. compare to the first time they met to now, you wouldn't be able to tell she's a girl fake dating a guy to make another jealous. maybe he should have wore something better than a pair of shorts and a hoddie.

chris eyes widen when he notices who is behind flora, but he quickly tries to recover. right behind flora is iris vasquez, one of nick's favorite singers, and if he's being honest, one of his as well.

shit. he completely forgot flora and iris are friends.

"hi," flora speaks up first. chris' breathing comes back as he looks back at her. there's something in the comforting smile flora sends him that eases chris' nerves and he's able to speak again. "hey."

he moves aside to let them walk in. there are two pretty girls with a pretty big following in his living room, and he's fake dating one of them. what the fuck is his life.

matt walks in through the kitchen door about to ask his brother if he's seen his charger, but the air gets caught in his throat when he sees yet again another famous girl in his house. how the fuck did chris-