Resort

Hi! Thanks for reading xxx Please don't forget to comment and vote. You are the best xxx Thanks to @styleslegend and @writetospeak for taking the time to answer me.

***

We needed a break together. We needed to get away for a while to reconnect away from everything and everyone even if it was just for a weekend. Although we had never really fought, we had just strongly disagreed on things concerning each other's safety and well being J, last week was a wake-up call. It showed me that we could be confessing our deep love for each other on one day and avoiding each other the next. I have said it before and I will say it again...too much drama can only hurt a relationship. So following Rose's advice I did the only thing that seemed reasonable to me: with the money I got from my birthday from my parents and grandparents and some money I had saved up from work I booked us a weekend at this luxurious seaside hotel for a much needed relaxing break. I had everything planned from where to eat to booking massage sessions for couples. I had picked up my outfits and prepared my bags and was ready to surprise Harry as soon as he came over Friday.

"Will you cut it out?"

"Cut what out, Rosie?"

"Rosie? Really? Cut that stupid grin you have on your face that you've been having all week..."

"I can't help it...I'm happy. Harry has been so sweet this week with me and after that awkward weekend I am ready for some bonding" I confessed winking at her.

"Bonding...bonding...is that what we call that now? Besides it was my idea that you too get away from here...I can't stand so much cuteness so close to me all the damn time" she smiled and continued chewing her crisps noisily just to piss me off.

"No...nope...I'm not ruining my mood"

She thrust her hand in the packet and pulled out a handful and shoved it all in her mouth at one moving in my face and I could smell the paprika from her and she was chewing so noisily and laughing at the same time half of her crisps on the floor.

"Awe you pithed off naw?" she asked with her mouth full and I burst into a loud laughter. She was always so funny but then again I couldn't be friends with anyone who didn't have a decent sense of humor.

"What are you two laughing about?" Harry asked entering the apartment with his spare key looking smoking hot with his dark blue jeans, Raybans, white converse and T-shirt.

I was startled because with all the laughing going on I didn't hear him coming in and I was so annoyed because I wanted to prepare for the surprise and now I was caught off guard but still I ran to him and jumped in his arms so he dropped his bag and held me up out of reflex giving me that breathtaking smile before he kissed me and put me down slowly.

"Oh man...here we go again" Rose said with a sour face cleaning the mess she made. "No consideration for the single friend who has been so for quite some time..." she went on to bicker.

"Someone is jealous..." I turned my head to face her, my hand intertwined with Harry's.

"Someone should get a room" she made fun of us.

"I can introduce you to some of my friends..." Harry told her taking off his glasses and she nodded.

"As soon as you get back you two, we are so doing that...like double dates, the lots..." she said without thinking and I glared at her for ruining my surprise.

"Get back from where?" Harry asked unaware of what was going on.

"Fuck! I've got to go do something like ...I've got to like pee. Yeap...I need to pee right now.." she said and stormed out of the living room still making crazy noise with those crisps.