What now?

Summer time and we are still working but I am not complaining...thank you for giving my story a chance. if you are enjoying it please press that star and leave a comment.

Love ya!

***********************************************************

 "God I missed you...all of you" he said with a smirk holding me tight as we lay in bed his fingers brushing my arm giving me goosebumps while I could feel his heart beat his chest pillowing my head. "Me too" I replied while I kept thinking where this left us. Would we be together? Would we stay away from each other until one of us either moved on or couldn't stay away? What would happen? Would I be heartbroken once more spending my nights crying silently and my days sulking? Would he give me the cold shoulder again? All these thoughts clouded my mind and as if he could see right through me...

"What are you thinking baby" he interrupted my thoughts.I chuckled and moved even closer, holding him even tighter if that was even possible.

"Why are you laughing, baby?" he said joining me.

"That sort of question is what brought us here" I blushed motioning to our situation both of us naked in his bed.

"Then, it's my favourite one" he offered me his beaming smile.

"Seriously now baby what is on your mind, although I think I know" he confessed moving a bit to be able to look at me.

"Yeah...well...what are we now Harry? Are we a mistake? Am I going to get up and leave and pretend that this didn't happen? Because I don't ..."

"Shshsh..." he interrupted me. "I don't think we can go back to that Valerie. It is obvious that we can't stay away from each other..." his eyes were sparkling looking at me with sincerity.

"However, we need to figure out a way of staying together without them finding out at least not until everything is finalized with my visiting hours and the custody stuff, love"

"How is that going by the way?"

"I have saved up quite some money working overtime and stuff...I had to keep myself occupied as much as I could ...I was going crazy baby"

"I know...me too"

"So ...my lawyers say that it is very difficult to take the baby away all together without solid proof that she is an unfit mother, but I do have a solid case of shared custody..."

"Is she unfit Harry?" I asked curious.

"To be honest she is great with the baby and all, takes good care of him...but she gets very jealous, possessive and can't take a hint...but I can't accuse her of not loving him...she just doesn't want to move on...and her family...they are fucking insane...seriously what they've done to you baby...I could kill that son of a bitch and Helena"he shook his head and looked back at the ceiling.

"Baby...we will figure it out" I said caressing his hair while he turned to me and pecked my lips.

"We have to...they thought that they would break us apart and they did in a way but they can't stop what we feel for each other. They don't know about us ... they don't know I've waited all my life for someone like you baby" ( I know I had to :) )

"What...are you crying baby? Val..." he continued when I couldn't control the tears rolling down...God I looked pathetic but I am a sucker for moments like this. To tell you the truth I always liked guys who had a bit of a bad-ass image and I hated it when boys were too emotional talking about their feelings and stuff but when words like those flew from Harry's mouth I was so touched it was indescribable. We had gone so much together. He was the guy who barely spoke a word and now he was confessing his love to me...