III

You knew that this could potentially blow up on your face but you continued to do it anyway.

It was funny when you thought about it really—it was endemic for people to know the difference between right and wrong, but as long as doing the wrong thing filled their heart with rush and excitement, all rational thoughts immediately jumped off from their brain.

You considered yourself to be pretty intelligent, but man, what you were doing—what you had been doing for the past two months, actually—was so stupid that it made you want to punch yourself in the face if you could.

You know you were better than this, but you couldn't help it; you were just human, after all.

If anything, knowing that Chanyeol was also doing it sort of calmed your nerves. It was as if you found solace in the fact that you weren't the only person on Earth that was making bad decisions; both of you were like partners in crime.

More like partners in bed, you corrected yourself inside your head as you peeked down at the sight of Chanyeol looking like he was on a mission to eat you out until your soul left your body.

You regretted glancing down at him the moment you did because it turned you on like a tree at Christmas and suddenly your hips had a mind of their own, grinding in sync with Chanyeol's mouth.

He stopped for a moment to say, "Jeez, could you, like, stay still for a sec. I'm trying to make you feel good here."

"I can't stay still because you're making me feel good, you piece of—"

But he didn't let you finish your sentence, going down on you faster than before.

You gripped the sheets as you felt waves of electricity surging through your body, converging on your stomach, and then making their way down at your core. You were on the verge of going off, and you could tell from the smirk forming on Chanyeol's lips as his mouth did its magic inside of you that he knew it too.

His mouth left you, and before you could complain, his hands replaced it, strumming you like a guitar and making you sing songs you didn't even know you could sing. Chanyeol was a musician, all right. There was absolutely no doubt about that.

"Yeol... What the fuck," you cursed as your head rolled back on the soft pillows of his bed, the scent of the lavender fabric softener he used filling your already-clouded senses.

Chanyeol chuckled as his eyes stayed on you, enjoying watching you dissolve like cotton candy under his warm touch. "You look so cute when you're about to finish and then you suddenly get mad at me for no apparent reason."

You were supposed to say something in retaliation to his joke, but suddenly, he hit your soft spot and all you could see was white.

He didn't ride out your high like you wanted him to do, but that was understandable. Both of you were just warming up, and of course you had to save the best for last.

He pulled out his fingers from inside of you excruciatingly slowly, and it naturally took a while given that his hand was literally the size of your face.

Chanyeol licked your mess off of him. "Salty," he noted. "Just like your attitude."

"Fuck off, Yeol," you muttered as you caught your breath. You were worn out, but you couldn't wait to get worn out even more.

"Nah, I think I'll just do you," he laughed.

You still couldn't wrap your mind around the blinding difference between the Chanyeol you knew on the streets and the Chanyeol you knew on the sheets.

When the two of you weren't tangled up with each other, Chanyeol was like a big brother that you were really close with, and that was something, given that you and your real brother were as thick as thieves. When you and Chanyeol weren't fooling around in his place, one would mistake you two as siblings from the way you playfully bickered with one another.