Chapter 1

Author's POV

It was a bright sunny day, the sun shining with a yellowish ray and the light blue sky , clouds floating on high above the sky. The birds singing their beautiful melodies which humans can't understand, the wind blowing on the leaves making it dance on air, a sweet smell on the air dew to so many pretty flowers in the garden, sunny yet cold relaxing air.

A cute figure laying under the white comforter having a deep peaceful sleep, soft snoring and wind flowing noises in the room of the sleeping omega.
But peace wasn't peace for long.
Foot steps came from the hallway reaching the bedroom...

The door opened and came a tall handsome yet pretty looking omega with pretty plump lips. His eyebrows were narrowed seeing the other omega still fast asleep.

"Yaaaaaaa  yooooongiiiii! It's already 8am!! How long will you sleep?!!! I gave you enough time! Wake uppp!!"

-Said the male while shaking the other omega. But no response. The sleeping omega was a deep sleeper.
He signed

"aiishh, this kid"

- he said to himself.
He tried again....but no response again-
He took a deep breath and...

- "minnnnnn yooooooonnngggiiiiii wake the hell up before I get my pink slipper!"

The said male opened his eyes and held his ears case of the loud yelling.

"Yaa Jin hyung! Why you yelling?"

-Said the woken male.

"Why yelling? Why? I'm literally calling you for 10 minutes here and you're sleeping like you're dead!"

- He replied while putting his hands on his hips. Like a mom scolding her child.

"Well, hyungie you know I stayed up late and had to work"

-Yoongi said with pouty lips.
That was it. How could his hyung say anything to this precious looking angle.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I worked too but whatever.... Get up and go get freshed. Come down stairs when you are done"

- Jin said to his precious dongsaeng with a small smile and left.

Yoongi got up with a loud groan and stretched out his arms and legs.... walking to the bathroom to get fresh, washed his face, brushed his teeth and went to his closet.
He got his usual white dress shirt, black formal vest and black pants. He wore them and got downstairs.

Yoongi came download and greeted his fellows with a smile and ate his breakfast.....later went to his usual work around the the house.

There were quite a lot of workers there in the Jeon mansion.
Jeon jungkook was the son of a very powerful alpha and he's the CEO of the biggest company. Of course there will be a lot of people at his service.... As like- his bodyguards, guards, cooks, people to take care of the house, keep it clean, take care of the garage, take care of the pool, provide his a lot of food which some he doesn't eat a spoon. A lot of people to take care of this huge ass mansion. Male, female, omega, beta, alpha... from different ages....but mostly on their 30s to be better at work.

And yoongi? Yoongi is just one of them. Just a maid.

Yoongi is an orphan. His parents were dead in a fire when he was very young.

He has been in the omega shelter..... But one day a tall man with a pair of loving motherly eyes found him. The said man is his Jin hyung.

Jin was just meeting a friend who was the owner of the shelter while his eyes went to a small yet adorable omega sitting alone with a book in hand. He looked like an adorable cat- Jin thought it was very cute.
And having a soft heart he couldn't leave him like that, he had an urge to protect the young omega and keep him safe.

He asked his friend if he could take the omega, which his friend granted... glad to give his friend an omega which will make them both happy.( Ofc Jin paid, lol)
Yoongi was 16 years old at the time....

Since then-- yoongi came to the Jeon mansion as a maid. Yoongi was happy. He was a rare omega kind- so, rather than having a a pathetic or hurtful life he was happy to have somewhere to leave and work. He was happy to be with his Jin hyung, who was a motherly figure to him- he loved him, took care of him, teached him everything like a mother will to it's child.

Jin was a mated omega. He was married also. Jin's mate is an handsome tall alpha with deep deep dimples. He's name is Kim Namjoon.

Kim Namjoon- the right hand man of Jeon jungkook.

Yoongi loved his Namjoon hyung too ..... The small omega was adored by literally everyone.

But yoongi did love and adore someone a little bit much more than anything....

Life was going okay and simple with Yoongi... Yet there is more to come.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ~

****ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ . ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ(ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅs).       (〒▽〒) ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ~ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ.....****