chapter 11

TBW: self hate

Yoongi's POV

I growled at the bright light hitting my face. I slowly rubbed my eyes and sat up. Ahhhgg. My head hurts like hell.
I looked at the window...... it's morning already? When did I fall asleep?

Was last night all a dream?....I wish it was
But my headache and puffy eyes says it's true. It really heppend. My life's really fucked up

I looked outside the opened window. The view of the garden.... it's so pretty.
The blue sky, bright sunlight, beautiful flowers....it was all the same as usual. And what's not the same anymore?...my heart. HE broke it and I fucking dissarve it

I fucking hate myself for falling for him. He's way too far from my reach. What was I thinking?! Why didn't I control myself?!

I always feared this! Always.
Falling in love then getting my heart broken! Fuck! All my life I've never loved anyone... Why him?

Why did I fall for Jeon fucking Jungkook

I should have known my own worth first. My fucking worth of being a fucking maid.

The minute I realized I'm helplessly in love with him- I also lost. I lost at the battle of love as soon as I stated.

How did I even think and reach my standards to like him?! How do I expect for Jeon Jungkook to love ME back?

It's alright I deserved it. I needed to lean my worth. It's alright....

....but it hurts. It still hurts like crazy. My heart - I feel it tearing apart.

Did he really have to do that? For him to play with my feelings....was it necessary?

All of him being nice, flirty, sweet, kind....was it all just pity? Nothing more than that?
Jungkook, a man of kindness.

I really got my hopes up high and forgot the fear of falling.....I deserved that. I didn't see who I was falling for. I didn't see that coming

Last night when he kissed me....it was the best moment of my life.

My first kiss, my first love....I could never ever forget that

That stupid kiss was the reason I got my hopes high. I thought maybe he liked my back. But jokes on my thoughts!

His reason was- "You were crying for nothing and won't shut up so I kissed you to make you stop.......look, it worked"
-he said with the coldest look like nothing matters to him

That fucker kissed me to make me stop crying and I ended up crying the whole night.

I was fucking speechless when I heard him. I got off the bed and ran to my room then cried myself to sleep. He was just standing there. He didn't give a fuck

I know I never dissarved him anyway,
but acting like he likes me, kissing me then acting like nothing happened...

Fuck him! Fuck Jeon Jungkook! I hate him!

I started sobbing.....I realized  I'm fucking crying again! Wow Min Yoongi! You're a big cry baby! That's why everyone thinks I'm weak!