chapter 15

Author POV

Finally the morning came. The breezing wind, bright sunny day, the flowers still blooming with their beauty as always, the leaves of the willow tree dancing by the wind, leaves falling around, pretty birds all around - all was a beautiful day in the fall season. Only if it could be enjoyed and appreciated.....

The horrible night went by.... Yoongi didn't sleep. He didn't even shed a tear. Somehow he just felt numb, too tired, he needed to progress all of it. Even rejected his Jin hyung's offer to cuddle. Just emotionlessly passed the whole night alone, trying to understand his own life

Jungkook wasn't any better either.
He couldn't shut his eyes for a second. Talking to his father on the phone and pulling his own hair... didn't make anything better. His loud growls could be heard outside his door. His room was a complete mess. He threw things here and there out of frustration, as if it'll make anything better.

Jin was the first one to wake up. He and Namjoon spent the whole night talking about the new "trouble". Namjoon explained everything to him, it was cleared there's gonna be another huge strom. He couldn't get sleep either....his and Namjoon's bedroom being near Jungkook's room- they could hear the growls the alpha let out. It was painful for them too...they knew Jungkook and the Jeon family since forever. Jungkook is more of a little brother to them..... knowing about Yoongi too- it's was too messy.

Jin told the maids to make breakfast and went to wake Yoongi.
He's been concerned and the little omega all along. He couldn't help but his heart aches everytime he sees the younger upset.

The reached the omega's room and opened the door. Expecting the younger male to be asleep but he was sitting on his small study table next to his window, looking outside.

Jin frowned and walk inside the small room.
He approached in front of the table but Yoongi didn't notice or budge.

Jin sighed and gently placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder

"Yoonie"

-Yoongi turned his face to look at him. He didn't look surprised. No emotion. His energetic and joyful spirit in the morning- it's nowhere to be found. His eyes are not teary or red, he seemed normal- which amused Jin.

"Yes hyung?"

-He looked as if nothing happened. But Jin expected him to be upset...ever since last night, he didn't cry.
Jin wanted him to cry, to let it all out
But he seems to be holding it. Jin smiled bitterly, knowing what's going inside the little omega.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning hyung"

"How are you up so early? I thought you'd be sleeping"

".....I.....I couldn't sleep hyung "

- Yoongi said and looked down.
Jin didn't say anything further, understanding the situation.

He sat down and slowly hugged the small body beside him. Gently stroking the younger one's hair.... Yoongi breathed deeply and closed his eyes feeling the warmth

They stayed like that for few minutes until Jin said something....

"Yoonie baby, do you wanna sleep honey?"