chapter 9

Yoongi's POV

Here I am, sitting on my bed....yes, back to Korea.
It's currently 9am. We reached here at 6am. I was welcomed with a bone breaking hug from Jin hyung. I missed him a lot! I wanted to cuddle with him and tell him my stories in America but he sent me to my bedroom to rest case he has more work to do- such a meanie!

I came to rest but Sir? Fuck him! He came home just to change and went to his office straight! What is in his office?! Crazy mad man!

I don't fucking know why, just why Sir fucking told me to pack my bags and stromed to the airport....hell! He didn't even give me time to change! Thank goodness I at least changed my pajamas.

But why tho? He didn't tell me. All way back home, all he did was stair at his stupid phone. Didn't leave me a gaze.
I couldn't ask him too.

What possibly could piss him off this much?.... I'm assuming it's all because of that alpha who came over last night.
After seeing him Sir's been pissed
But that alpha told me they are friends?

Friends don't act like that....well fuck that alpha- wait!...he told me his name! What was that?........hm......J-J- Jam? J-Jimin! Yeah Jimin! Park Jimin!

Yeah....fuck that Jimin!

(AN: Well, I feel horrible making that cute lil mochie a bad guy. But..... couldn't think of anyone else, he just came in my mind like- "Lachimulala~" not my fault he's cute. I love him. Forgive me if you don't like him as a bad guy)

Author POV

"Find each and every information about Park Jimin. Better be quick"

"Yes Sir, on it"

-Jungkook cut the call with a loud sigh.

He's been disparate, disparate to step on the Park Jimin , show him his place.... After years of coldness the fire started to burn again...the old wound is bleeding again.
This time - not good. Not pleasing. Not quite. Not small.

The great Park Jimin started it... started the war once again.

Jeon Jungkook is not planning to let it go. Not this time. Not when someone stepped on his pride. Questioned his power.

...It's all about time...

Yoongi was in his room. Unpacking his clothes.
Humming a random melody to himself.

But suddenly - there was a loud crack on the window
Yoongi quickly stood up and went towards the window thinking what could it be but the was no one and nothing.

He sighed confused...but mentally noted to tell his Jin hyung about it
He turned away waking to his bed again
But-"AaaaAaAhH!" The omega shouted and fell on his back.

He grabbed his left foot is pain, it felt like he just stepped on a Lego. It hurted.
But he doesn't have Lego in his room, confused he looked around - a piece of paper crumbled in front of him

Could a fucking paper hurt? Absolutely not- he thought to himself and picked it up and looked inside........There's a rock wrapped inside the paper....but the rock wasn't the thing, nothing special.
The omega finally took notice at the paper- there was something written inside.

It's a damn letter
Inside my room?
Who the fuck will send it to me?
By throwing it on the window?
Who the fuck?