chapter 29

Author's POV

"Jungkook-ahh, come here. Try this one"
- Mrs Jeon called holding up another shirt

"Jungkook"

"Ahh, where is he?"- Mr Jeon wondered out loud looking uninterested

"He went inside that aisle. Wait here, I'll bring him"

- Mrs Jeon left to find him.
She looked through some sections but couldn't find him. Suddenly he saw him standing sniff with his hand hovering above a shirt.
She walked over to him with a frown

"Jungkook, I've been calling you for so long"
- just then she noticed his facial expression

"Honey, are you not feeling alright? What happened to you? Are you feeling dizzy?
- she asked holding his arm

"Jungkook..."
- she called out softly after not getting any response

"...I'm fine mom"
- he finally spoke

He took a deep breath and looked down at his mother. He tried to lift the corner of his lips, he wanted to smile for his mother like he always did, a bitter fake smile. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do that today....

He slowly walked forward with his mother by his side. He came to the entrance of the store and saw his father sitting idly with his phone, he signed

"Mom, dad, I feel really tired. I can't do this anymore"

"Huh? But we just came here. There's a lot of shopping left. It's your wedding shopping after all"- Mr Jeon spoke

"There's still sometime left, I'll come later. If you guys want to buy more then you may stay... I'm leaving now"- he said while grinding his teeth

He left the store, he didn't wait for his father's reply. He just didn't want to face anyone at the moment. He wanted to be alone...he needed to let it out

He walked through the driveway and got into his car. Thankfully, they came separately so his parents brought their own ride.

He started the car and went with full speed. He was just driving flushedly. He didn't know where he's going.
It was late at night and there was nothing on the road but streetlights.

His mind ran faster than the car...
Millions of questions came around. All tied to the one and only omega. Was he hallucinating? Was Yoongi actually there? After so long, after everything went downhill, what is he doing here now?

Suddenly, he felt a burning anger towards that omega. He felt like everything was Yoongi's fault. If only he didn't leave like a coward that day- nothing would go wrong to begin with. He left everything on jungkook's shoulder, he left everything behind- and today he's back like nothing happened, pretending to forget everything.

All he feelings were hitting him at once. After wanting him back for so long...he realised it was better with him away.
Who knew the reunion would hurt that much?

He wondered around all he things he did- he could've done better, he could've made it right but the chances slipped through his fingers. Was he too late that day? Was he ever that bad of a person? Yoongi left without saying a word...
...was he so unloveable?

"It's all your fault... your fault Yoongi"
- he mumbled and held the wheel tigher.

"Why would you come back after you ruined everything? To see me suffer? To watch the drama you started?"

- his eyes grew red and a distressing scent took over the car.
It was dangerous. The car going at full speed with no destination... anything could go wrong now but Jungkook isn't in his right mind.