chapter 2

Author's POV

Yoongi and the others were all doing their work as usual. It was around 10am

"Yoon, you're done here. Can you go to the garden and water the plants please, they aren't done yet"- said Jin.

"Yes hyung" -replied Yoongi happily and skipped to garden.

Yoongi's POV

I really like those flowers in the garden a lot! I'm always glad to take care of them and see them bloom. They're just so precious.
The day is so nice today, the weather is sweet.

While watering the flowers peacefully I  suddenly heard few cars pulling in and stopping in front of the mansion....

"Yep, must be Sir....but how is he so early today?"- I thought.

I saw him getting out of the car. He was wearing a formal all black suit with his hair pushed back, he's looking so handsome. His strong alpha look never leaves.

I realized I was blushing and zoned out.
"No no no, why am I thinking of him like that? I can't. I should only focus on my work"- I told myself and was going back to watering the plants but saw all the maids running to greet him, along with Jin hyung.

I was at the garden and good thing he didn't saw me. Gosh, I'm always so embarrased and what can I do? He's always teasing and flirting with me also being cocky all the time....I can't help I wanna fight back but hold myself or I'll get fired. He's annoying sometimes, I just wish to smack the smirk out of his handso- stupid face.

However, I got back doing my work thinking I'll have to face him every single day anyway.

Jungkook's POV

I came home earlier today. I went early in the morning to check on some meetings peppers. There was no work at my office today, case last week I've over worked.

  I was still very tired.
The car stopped at the mansion and the driver said-
"Sir, we're here"  I hmmed and got out of the car.

All the maids came and bowed to me as usual but.... I didn't saw the only one person I wanted to.
Suddenly Jin hyung came and I snapped out of my thoughts...

"Welcome back Jungkook"

I hmmed and got inside. Only Jin and Namjoon hyung are allowed to call me by my name, case they're the closest to me and my family.

I got inside but still saw him nowhere near.

"How are you so early today? You don't tell me you'll be back so soon, you also left early too"-

Jin hyung asked again.

"I needed to check some peppers and I'm done early, my work was done for the meeting today"- I replied.

"Hmm okay, don't over woke yourself. You've been working so hard since last week. You should take some rest"

"I will"- I said and got upstairs to my bedroom.

I was tired so I took a warm shower.
I got to my closet and wore a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants. I dried my hair with the towel.

Suddenly my eyes went outside the balcony to the garden. I went to the balcony and saw him. I've been looking for him since I came back and here he is ..... watering the plants.
The first thing that came in my mind--

"He looks so beautiful."

The sunlight hitting on his pale skin giving it a light orange color. His black soft hair flowing in the wind. His small and slim figure. His white shirt loosely hugging his upper body. His hair covering half of his cat-like eyes. His round pink cheeks. His doll-like lips with the most precious gummy smile while innocently looking at the flowers. His- wait!

"What is wrong with me..."

It has always been like this.
Ever since he came. Ever since I first saw him.
My heart always beats in a different way when I see him, his smile..... But I'm able to hide it all in my cocky attitude and my famous smirk...so he won't notice.

I can't help but admire the small omega named- Min Yoongi.

How precious, cute and beautiful he looks. His innocent eyes. Adorable behavior....but a dirty mouth....will swear on anyone if needed and bratty attitude.
Everything, just everything about him attracts me..... something I never felt before.
This small omega came and made me crazy over him.

I love to tease him and see him all blushed up shyly and stutter. He looks so cute.
I'll always tease and annoy him to get his attention. He's just so pretty....but those past days I've been very busy, didn't had time at all. I do miss doing that.....and of course I'll do it again and always.

I didn't fall for him, right?

'Of course, I didn't! I can't fall for someone and let my pride down.'

Yeah, but-

I was too deep in thoughts and didn't realize he was gone. I was standing there smiling like a fool.

What's wrong with me?...

".....Min Yoongi, what did you do to me"

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ
sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ.
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ.
ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.
(ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴛʜɪs sʜɪᴛ)
                                        (┳◇┳)
ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ....

                            ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ~♥︎