chapter 8

Author POV

Both were having breakfast. A little too silent but not awkward

Finally after finishing the alpha spoke

"Yoongi we'll go back to Korea in a few days"

"Pardon? It's only been two days since we came, aren't we supposed to stay a week? Is your work already done sir?"

"Work is fuc- yeah, it's done. I'm gonna check out some data in our section in America but it'll be done by tomorrow. I'm done earlier than expected so we'll leave soon "

"That's great sir, this meeting was so important. Glad it went all well"

The alpha's blood boiled at the mention of the meeting and work but he controled it case the omega had nothing to do with it

"I'm free today. What do you wanna do?"

"Huh?"

"Like do you wanna do something or go somewhere? It's your first time in America so you should not get it to waste. There are many beautiful places you should visit"

The omega blushed at the thought of getting so much priority and how the alpha just thought so much about him made his heart do things

"Yeah, I'll take you somewhere at the evening. So be ready, k?"

"B-but sir, I don't wanna be a bother. If you're free you should rest and spend it on yourself, please don't worry about me. It's fine I'm in America for first time and I already saw enough while getting here. Please don't be bothered by m-me"

-The omega spoke showing his point and not wanting to bother his owner but stuttering a little and mentally scolding himself for not sounding serious

"Ahhh yoongiiii, did I ask you? Don't tell me what to do. Just do as I say. Get ready in time, you don't wanna be late"

"O-okey sir"- he replied head hang low, kinda scared to piss off the other

(Time skip to evening)

Yoongi's POV

I stood in front of the mirror once again. Aghhhhh I don't fucking know what to wear! What kind of thing to wear! Where is he talking me? I don't want to dress too basic or too fancy! Not like I have too many things to wear!I don't want him to be embarrassed because of me!
This one looks okay, all the 3 before did but it's not enough.
I don't know how to dress. Why is he taking someone like me somewhere anyway? I'm just too embarrassing for him.

Ohh lord I don't wanna be late.
I'll just grab something and leave it to luck.

I went to the closet again and grabbed a blue and pink coloured shirt and a jeans.
Then I wore some basic jewelleries- earrings and chain and combed my hair
Well, not too bad I guess

Then I wore some basic jewelleries- earrings and chain and combed my hair Well, not too bad I guess