Feelings I shouldn't have ...

You both are making out more passionately than before. He slowly strokes over the hickeys Yoongi gave you. His touches make you shiver .. This isn't right to do, yet you don't want him to stop.

"Are you sure Y/n?" he asks breaking free of your kiss. You hesitate a bit before you answer. "No .. We shouldn't do this Jungkook... I'm sorry but I think it's best for you if you leave now" you answer. You watch him get up and going to your front door. Not looking back he just waves and says a quiet "Take care Y/n ..."

"I hate myself" you immediately think after he left your house. You decide to cook dinner and rest a bit. 2h later your doorbell rings and you go look who it could be. To your surprise it's Yoongi and Taehyung. "Y/n open the door please", Taehyung says while knocking. You open the door halfway only enough to see their faces.

"Apologize you idiot" Tae says while hitting Yoongi on the back if his head. "I'm sorry for forcing myself on you, Y/n ..." he says bored not really convincing. You nod and ask them to leave again since you want to be alone rn. Yoongi immediately leaves but Tae stays, asking to be let in. You open the door fully

"He's a dick sometimes, don't take him too serious. If he ever does something like this again call me." with that, he gives you his phone number winking at you. You take it and put in in your blazer without looking on the note. "Well, I'll be going now too then, good night and take care". You wave him goodbye and start going to bed. Scrolling through your internet feed you see Jungkook on the news with his fiancee. She looks pretty ... prettier than you, you think. Tears begin to drop and you cry yourself to sleep.

NEXT DAY

You almost overslept so you just threw on the same clothes as yesterday and run to the office.

You just make it in time before the others come in as well. "Whew ... did it" you say out of breath and start working. After a while you see Jungkook rushing in the office looking really angry heading straight to yoongis office. You get up and run after him tryna see what his plans are. He bursts through yoongis door and takes him by his shirt. "You fucking asshole, you wanna die ?!" he shouts and young just smirks. "Well look who we have here. If it isn't Jungkookie himself. How's your fiancee?" he asks while pushing him back. You gasp and continue watching. not like you could do anything anyways...

"Shut the fuck up you cunt! Don't you ever try to touch Y/n again without MY permission" he yells angrily and clenches his fists. You don't know what to do nor to say, so you just stare at them both. "I'm sure Shiina wouldn't like hearing such words coming out of your mouth, dear kookie." Yoongi says with a joyful look on his face. Without saying anything back jungkook punches young in the face and they both start fighting. You immediately open the door and try to stop them. While trying so, young accidentally punches you with his elbow trying to punch jungkook. falling back jungkook notices your nose bleeding, which makes him even more angrier. "I'm fine Jungkook! Stop fighting already!" you shout hoping they'd stop.

Taehyung barging in punching them both an making them stop. "Are you both crazy?! Stop with that bullshit" he says and jungkook leaves without even looking at you. "You okay Y/n?" Tae asks and you nod. Following Jungkook to the elevator finding him still in rage. "Jungkook?"

He takes you by your hands and pulls you into the elevator kissing you roughly. Pushing all the buttons so the elevator breaks and shuts down, leaving you two all alone in it ...

"Fuck it Y/n, I don't wanna act like I don't love you anymore". With that he continues kissing you shoving your skirt up and grabbing your ass cheeks, massaging them. You moan by his actions and accept the kiss. creating a hot tension you both go further and he starts unbuttoning his shirt. Out of breath he starts ripping off your shirt and bra and starts sucking on your nipples.

THE EEEENNDDD!!

IM SO SORRY THAT IKINDS DISAPPEARED ON YALL BUT IT WAS A ROUGH TIME FOR ME! I HOPE I CAN NOW UPLOAD REGULARY CHAPTERS AND INTERACT WITH YALL MORE. AUTHOR-NIM LOVES YOU 🥰❤️