Feelings I shouldn't have...

Still wondering what the fuck just happened, you go home and take a bath. After 30 minutes you go back to your room and start reading your favorite (?) book. Before you could even open the book you get a call so you get up and answer it.

"Hello ?" you ask since you don't know the number. "Is this Y/n ?"..."Yes, who is asking if I may ask ?" The person giggled and said "It's me, Jungkook!". You didn't recognize his voice since you haven't phoned him for a long time. "Did you change your number or why are you calling with a different number ?". "Well, yes... I do have a new phone and number because I lost mine" You begin to laugh at him for losing everything. "This reminds me when we were dating and you fucking lost the train ticket so you couldn't come to my place" Still laughing you hearjungkook sighing out loud. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring back old memories". "It's okay....It's not that we still have feelings for each other right ? At least I don't". Your heart broke... "Yeah..... No feelings for each other". "So what I wanted to ask you was, do you wanna go to the amusement park this saturday ? Actually my fiance and I wanted to go but she has other plans so instead of throwing it away I thoughtwhy not go with a really good friend ?" Ouch... that hurts. "Well yeah why not, pick me up then, I don't have a car or anything so it's much easier for you to pick me up, if that's okay ?" "Mmmmh, yeah alright! I'll pick you up at 1pm okay ?". "Yup...". "See you tomorrow then ? Oh and.... thanks Y/n, I really appriciate it!"... "Sure no problem. anything for a *really good friend*" You roll your eyes and hang up. "I didn't even say bye.. what a great friend i am" You facepalm yourself and start reading your book.

The next morning you decide not to wear anything too revealing, since yesterday and what happened! Arriving at work you immediately go to your place and start working your shift. "I still need to ask Yoongi if I can leave earlier...". You decide to get up and go to his office. After knocking he gently says "Come in, please". You leave the door open so other would see everything if he tried something weird again. "Ummm.... Mr. Min ? I wanted to ask if I could leave earlier, like 12 pm ?". "Hello Y/n, and why is that ? You have a date ? A special meeting with a special person ? Maybe jungkook huh ?!". How the fuck does he know all this stuff ??? Is he stalking me ? You think and don't even notice him closing the door. You decide to stay infront of the window so if anythings happens you can run or scream. "Well yes, we're going out as friends. I don't know why it's any of your business but i wish to leave earlier please". He looks at you with a happy face. "Why don't we just hang around ? Jungkook and his wife can go if they wantt-" "FIANCE!!... It's his fiance, not his wife... I'm sorry to dissapoint you Yoongi". "Why do you get so mad about that little thing huh? You still like him don't you ?". You start to get mad at him for no reason. "What if I am ??n We're not dating and you have no right to tell me who to meet or like and who not!! Get that inside your heasd weirdo!!". Immideately shutting your mouth he comes closer to you and grabs your wrist. "We may not be dating but you and jungkook aren't either, get THAT inside your heart darling. And after calling me this you can definitely not leave earlier, Now go". This little- I'll kill him some day istg!!!

> Aight here it is !! I AM SO SORRY THAT IT'S COMING SO LATE BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER AND AFTER A WHILE I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT AGAIN.......... :( Hope you enjoy and if you do please leave a comment or a like #justlikeyoutubeandbullshit ;) Author-nim loves you all, byyyeee<