Feelings I shouldn't have

It's Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's best Friend.
You just stand there not saying a word probably looking dumb af.
"Gotta problem shorty?" Was he always this rude?
"N-no.. I'm sorry" you bow and greet him.
"Hello Sir Kim, my name is Y/n and I'll be your assistance for today since my boss can't make it. Please be at ease with me" he raises one eyebrow and smirks.
"Sure, I'll be at ease with you" he winks and comes closer.
"Sir what are you-"
"I want the papers behind you, what do you think I want?" He looks confused but then smiles. Right... the papers.
"Yeah.. So what about the company?"

2 hours of talking later

"Alright just send me your contact informations per email and I'll call you Miss, Y/ln" He gives you a handshake and pulls you closer.
"And also, I don't mind if you call in private" he gives you a kiss on the hand and leaves. You stay there, blushing and thinking about what the hell just happened.
Suddenly you start crying so you run into the break room where no one is cause it's not break time yet. You slide down the wall and let it all out. In tears you whisper
"Jungkook... I miss you" and after a while you hear the door open. Immediately you stand up and wipe away your tears with a tissue. When you look up to see who's there you can't believe your eyes. It's really him... after all these years he's actually right in front of you....

"It's... You" you say and move go closer to him.
"Y/n... I didn't know that you work here, it's nice seeing you again" he smiles which gives you so much pain in your heart that you start crying again.
He leans in and hugs you. He always hated it seeing you crying. He's so warm and it doesn't feel wrong but... You're still hurt, is it Right? Can you Love once again? Will it last?
All those question in your head and yet you enjoy his touches.
"I missed you Y/n... Can we talk later?"
"I missed you too.. And yeah I'm free at 2pm"
He let's go of you and looks you in the eyes.
"I'll pick you up, I'm glad I met you here"
"Yeah... I'm glad too Jungkook"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It's dooooone ;)))
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you do please leave a comment and if you didn't like the chapter, Your mum's a hoe😘
(Joke for them haters)