Feelings I shouldnt have...

Working faster makes you think you could leave earlier. Since you did all your assignments then.
12:30 pm and you're almost finished.
„Do you really wanna go that bad ?" someone asked. You turn around and see your coworker Minhung. „Ah yes, I have plans for 1 pm and I wanna get this finished fast" you sigh. „Not like our boss would let me leave tho" you add.
„I can take over your work if you want I've done mine and my train doesn't come before 2 pm so what do you say ?" you happily stand up and hug him. „THANK YOU" you say and run out of the office bumping into of course Min yoongi. „And where do you think YOURE going miss y/ln ?" he asks and raises one eyebrow. You directly roll your eyes at him and sarcastically say „To jail cuz I'm about to kill a bitch. NOW MOVE" you yell at him realizing he's getting angry. „Look, im sorry Mr min but I really wanna hang out with him. Don't you understand ? Didn't you ever love someone ?" you ask sad. He looks down and lowers his eyebrows moving aside. „Go..." he says and you didn't let him tell you twice.

Later that day

„13:20pm and she's still not here... maybe she doesn't want to meet up"  you hear jungkook saying. You look into a mirror and fix your hair.
„Here I am, I hope you didn't wait too long. My boss wouldn't let me go so I had to tell him off" you proudly say as he giggles at you. It makes you blush, just like back in the days where you used to be a couple....
„Umm I, thank you for inviting me... I wasn't here dice last time when we...."
„When I made you suck my dick at the movie theater ?" You blush and hit his arm „OY!! Don't say stuff like that. I'm sure your fiancé doesn't like that" you notice him looking sad.
„Yeah.... she isn't quite the funny type I guess. She never laughs at my jokes neither makes one" you start to believe he's unhappy and forced to marry that woman. „Then why did you decide to chest on me with her ?" you say automatically and shut your mouth close directly.
„I-I'm sorry I Didn't mean to-„
„You did mean it Y/N... and you're right. I shouldn't have done that. But it wasn't my choice. And I wanted to let you know today. Since I can't keep it any longer. I want to touch you Y/N ! My body wants you, I want to kiss you so badly you don't even understand" you're shocked and nervously play with your fingertips. He reaches out for your hands and looks you deeply in the eyes.
„I'm sorry for everything I did! Can you please forgive me ?" you don't even know what to say nor how to look at him.
„Look, I don't think That's right. She doesn't deserve this... I'm sorry but I can forgive you but we can't go back" he touches your lips and bites his own.. you're feeling hot and you want him. More than ever.
„I don't love her. I love you. I've always have and you know that don't you ?"
Of course you knew. But it's not right.
„I know, and I love you too but does she really deserve that ? To be cheated on ?"
„It's not cheating if I don't like her" he says and comes closer forcing you against the wall.
„Jungkook.... We shouldn't do this.." „I know... but I can't stop it" he answered. He kissed you slowly with passion but slides his tongue in. He fights for dominance. Of course he wins. You doesn't stand a chance against his tongue tricks.
He begins to grab your breasts and massages them a bit. You let out a little moan.
„Ah- Jungkook.... please..." you stutter.
„Do you want me stop ? Be honest"

TO BE CONTINUED 😏❤️

Im baaaaackkkkkk 🥰