Feelings I shouldn't have

"Fuck it Y/n"

He pushes you away and starts breathing heavy. He takes off his jacket and places it over your body.
"I told you I'm not allowed to touch you in that kind of matter" he gives you a kiss on your forehead and leaves the house.
You immediately fall asleep with the scent of jungkook.
The next morning you wake up with probably the biggest headache possible.
"Ouch... Did I really drink that much?" You look around and see the jacket.
"Who's is this? Did I do something?"
You get dressed and walk to your work place. Arriving there Min Yoongi looks at you really mad.
"Oh shit... I forgot I had a meeting today.."
You ran to him and apologize for everything.
"I'm so sorry! I was drunk last night and didn't make it, I'll pay full blame!"
"Tsk- just get into my office and be quiet"
"Get into my office and be quiet" you mumble but he hears and drags you into his office.
"You know I could fire you, right?" You raise your eyebrows and smile awkwardly.
"Yeah..." He looks up and down on you.
"But You have too many good things, too bad you're out of my reach".
"What exactly do you mean by that Sir?" You step back and look at him.
"Aren't you with that Jungkook boy? I saw you yesterday"
You are so afraid that you lie straight into his face.
"Yeah, he's my boyfriend... So would you please stop this?"
His smile gets even bigger and his look deeper.
"If that's all I'm going to leave now, I have work to do". The moment you touch the door he immediately pushes you against it and holds your mouth. You are so afraid that you can't even do anything.
"Y/n... for months I've been wanting you, I can't hold back anymore!". The fuck is he talking about you think and try to escape.
"You won't make it- stop trying" he smiles and let's go of you.
"I'm not a bad person and I won't do anything to you, but the second he's left you believe me, I won't hold back anymore" with that he leaves the office and leaves you standing there. You can't believe what just happened and take the day off.

"What's wrong with him?"