Feelings I shouldn't have

"I'm engaged"

"Oh... Congrats I guess?" Your heart feels so heavy and your head is hurting. You just wanna cry...
"Yeah thank You, so should I drive you home now? It's getting late" he asks while paying the dinner. You just nod. While driving you both don't say a word and just sit in silence.
"We're here Y/n..." You turn your head to his face and smile.
"Yes, thank you for giving me a ride home and for the dinner! I really enjoyed it Jungkook..." Jungkook smiles and hugs you.
When you open your door you start crying like a little baby. Is it too much that you want him back? Does life hate you so much?
"I hate him..." You cry and go to the kitchen to get some whine. After an hour you get really drunk and call Jungkook.
"Hello? Who's this?" He asks and you laugh.
"Ish meh yo ex girlfriendfh" you can't even talk properly.
"Y/n? I can't really understand You, did you drink some alcohol or something?" He sounds worried...
"Nah I haven't I'm jusht a little lonely"
"Y/n, stop this. What're you trying to archive huh?"
"I thought about you coming over to ma plashe" you giggle.
"Fine I'll be there in 10" with that he hangs up and you break down..
You hear the doorbell and try to roll to the door. As you make it he opens the door by himself and he looks shocked when he sees you on the floor.
"Y/n!! Wtf happened to You??" He helps you get up and carries you to your bed.
"I'm gonna get some water, stay here" You unbutton your shirt and take off your skirt.
Jungkook comes back into the room and sees you half naked.
"Y/n... Put your clothes back on, please" he places the water on the shelve next to you.
"But ish too hoot" you answer and bite your lips.
"Y/n.. Stop seducing me I'm not allowed to touch you"
"Sedushing? I wuv you jungkook"
He sits next to you holding your hand.
"I can't touch You! And I hate it, because I want you so bad but I just can't"
You put your hand on his cheek and come closer.
"I.. can't" he says yet doesn't move away so you give him a kiss. As you remove your lips he holds you closer and kisses you again. You kiss him back and he bites your lips so he can enter his tongue.
"Fuck it Y/n..."