one.

-Ashton-

-Ashton-

"Anddd you're all set!"

"Oh my God!" She shouted when she looked at her wrist.

"Do you like it?"

"Are you joking?! It's perfect!" I helped her get out of her seat. "You never disappoint, thank you!"

She jumped in my arms, giving me a hug that I returned.

"Anytime." I smiled.

She grabbed her purse, giving me a few hundred dollar bills. "Keep the change!"

"Thank you!" I answered as she was on her way to the exit. "Don't forget to clean the area twice a day!" I reminded her, the door slamming shut right after.

I threw the cash in my drawer, sighing when I heard the phone ring.

"Ash's tattoo shop... Good morning, how may I help you?... I am unfortunately fully booked for the month... Alright, maybe I can squeeze you in next week, let me check." I flipped through the pages of my appointment book. "Alright, how about next Thursday at noon?... Sounds Good?... Excellent, I will just need a phone number and a name."

I heard the door open as I was writing down all the information the client was giving me.

"Got it. I will see you next week, Sara." I spoke into the phone while smiling at the man who just stepped into the room. "Thank you, goodbye."

"Hey!" He said as soon as I hung up the call.

"Michael!" I answered, rushing towards him so I could give him a hug. "What a nice surprise!"

"Thought I'd check up on you, I feel like I never see you anymore!" He complained under my chuckles.

"Totally my fault, I am swamped with work."

"Everything seems to be working out for you, that's great." He smiled. "Also, I love what you've done with the place!" He complemented, taking a quick look around.

"Thank you!" I grinned as he grabbed a seat. "Do you want something to drink?"

"No thanks, um-" I lifted an eyebrow when he cleared his throat. "I actually thought we could talk, do you have a minute before your next appointment?"