two.

"I can't believe the bartender fell for it!"

"I know! Insane, right?" Ashton asked while unlocking the door of his house, the both of them laughing their asses off.

Calum looked at his buddy as they stepped into the kitchen, smile on his face.

"Hey..." He paused in order for his mate to look at him. "I don't know if I said that lately, but I am so glad you are still here."

"I will always be here." Ashton reassured him. "I am doing way better now, I promi-"

"Don't." The gamer cut him off. "Don't promise, it never ends up well when you do."

"Right, sorry..." The tattoo artist scratched the back of his head. "Point is, this won't happen again."

"Good." Calum smiled, wrapping his arms around the other lad. "Thank you for hanging out with me tonight, I had a lot of fun."

"Me too."

They hugged for awhile. "So..." Ashton slowly pulled out of his friend's embrace. "Do you want to smoke in the backyard?" He asked, taking the packet of cigarette out of his pocket.

"Sure."

"Go ahead, I just need to turn on the porch lights."

Calum nodded, making his way to the terrace. The luminescence got him to cover his eyes with his hand for a second, before he finally decided to look in front of him.

"Oh my God!" He raised his voice, his fingers now plastered in front of his mouth.

Ashton rushed outside, laying his back on the glass so he could watch what was about to happen.

Rose petals were everywhere on the ground, as well as hundreds of white and gold balloons. Sierra was standing right next to the "Marry Me" sign, filming everything on a phone.

As for Michael, he was wearing a black suit, along some black pants and loafers. He styled the look with some silver chains and bracelets, which went very well with the whole theme.

"Mike, what is all of this?" Calum asked, still trying to process this beautiful scenery.

The one with brunette hair smiled, slowly approaching his partner.

"Calum..." He started, sounding a bit nervous as he took both of his boyfriend's hands. "This year was really tough for me,  and I don't know what I would have done without you by my side... You took care of me, you loved me, you comforted me... You made me a better person. I gave you a million reasons to walk away, but you didn't... which made me realize that you are, in fact, the one."

Sierra and Ashton glanced at each other, smiling for a moment before looking back at the happy couple.

"With that said..." He continued his monologue, now getting down on one knee. "Calum Thomas Hood, will you marry me?"