six.

-Ashton-

-Ashton-

"Good morning!"

"Hey!"

"I brought breakfast and coffee." I stated happily, placing everything on my desk.

"You didn't have to." Sierra said with a smile, taking a seat across me.

"It's the least I could do after leaving you all alone yesterday, I am really sorry." I scratched the back of my head, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's all good." She nodded as I handed her a croissant. "How was your night? Did you get some rest? I feel bad for not calling, I apologize."

"It's fine, I understand." I answered after swallowing my first bite. "And well... I went on a date."

"Oh my God, really?!" I laughed at her excitement. "Who?! Where?!"

"Remember Niall?"

"No way, that's so cute! Did you have a good time?"

"I did, it was really fun. He said he will call, I genuinely hope he does."

"I'm so happy for you!" She clapped. "And of course he will call. I mean, have you seen yourself?"

We both giggled. "Yeah, anyway..." I paused. "What about you? Are you seeing anyone?"

I frowned when her face turned a little pale, as she suddenly did everything in her power to avoid eye contact with me.

"No, work is taking all of my time." She replied quickly, looking at her watch. "Well, I need to get everything ready for my first client of the day." She placed her half eaten food back in the bag, grabbing her coffee as she stood up. "Thank you for breakfast."

"Wai-" Is all I had the opportunity to say before she rushed to the other room, slamming the door behind her.

Okay, weird.

I sighed before opening the notebook in front of me, looking at the appointments I have for the day.

Well, a guy named Garry have me booked for most of the day... He wants a huge tattoo on his back and insisted for it to be done in one session.

Fuck, this is going to take hours, he better show up on time.

I finished the rest of my breakfast sandwich, sipping on my black coffee as I went through my emails.

Shortly after, I heard the door opening, and footsteps coming closer to me.

"Good morning." I said while typing on my laptop. "Please take a seat, I will be with you in a moment."

The silhouette behind me did not budge, and stayed silent for quite awhile...

"Is your lap an option? Because I would not want to sit anywhere else." His voice echoed in the room, ceasing my body from any further movement.