eight.

-Ashton-

"Can you fucking believe him?!" I said in frustration as I made laps around the room. "He just barged in, like nothing ever happened! Why is he even here?!"

Sierra was laying her right shoulder on the doorframe, arms crossed while looking to the ground. "He is obviously here to see you, Ash."

"Well I don't want to see him. He can go back to Australia or wherever the fuck he was hiding for a year."

She bit her lower lip while I collapsed on my chair.

She sighed. "But he is here now, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but it is too late."

"Why? You don't love him anymore?"

"I do, but I don't think he deserves a second chance."

"Everybody deserve a second chance."

I looked at her, lifting an eyebrow. "What's up with you?"

"What?"

"Why are you taking his side?"

"I am not taking anybody's side, I just think that you guys love each other and need to sort this out."

"I don't forgive easily."

"You forgave me."

"Yeah, but you are different."

"How?" She asked, placing her hands on the desk. "I was the main reason why you guys couldn't be together. If you can forgive me, you can forgive him."

I looked at her as the door suddenly opened, revealing Sierra's first client of the day.

"Hey Si, Ash!"

"Hey, love!" My friend replied with a smile. "Go wait for me in the other room, I will be with you in a minute."

The costumer nodded, soon going out of sight. Sierra quickly fixed her posture, looking back at me.

"Think about it, Ashton." She said to me, sliding a card across the table to me. "He said he will be at home waiting for you."

I took the piece of paper in between my hands, staring at the address and phone number on it.

"Also..." She started, grabbing the cheque that was sitting next to me. "I will go to the bank later and deposit this for you."

"I-"

"Hush." She shut me up. "If you are still mad at him, the least you could do is take his money, right?"

I pressed my lips together, covering up a laugh as she chuckled. "You are unbelievable."

"I know." She smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I will see you later, okay?"

"Yeah..." I watched her walk away for a second, before looking back at the card.

I mean...

Maybe I should let him explain himself?

After all, he did come back for me.

Plus, I have nothing to loose...

If I don't like what I'm hearing, I will simply back off.

Can't be that hard, right?

With that in mind, I grabbed my wallet and keys. "I will be back before my next appointment, Si!" I shouted in order for her to hear me.

I quickly left the shop after that, jumping into my car and driving off to Luke's location.