Teaser for Seeing Things: The Multiverse

(This is Seeing Things Avery pov)

I enter the training room wearing my new suit, which I helped Stark design. I begin on the punching bag, but just as I'm about to go wait for Mum at the sparring ring, a blinding light appears, and I find myself in an unfamiliar building when my eyes adjust. I look around, perplexed. The room I'm in has only a couch and a small window. I begin to panic. Has Hydra or the red room caught me? I pace around the room, terrified. There is that familiar bright light again and a girl walks out of a portal. I lock my gaze on her, inspecting her from head to toe. She kinda looks like me

"Who the hell are you?" I investigate.

"Who are you?" my doppelganger responds.

"I asked you first," I say as I reach behind me for my gun.

"Hey, no need to get your gun out," the girl says as she holds her hands out.

"Tell me your name or I'll shoot" I threaten.

“My-My name is Avery," She says, astonishment washes over me.

"Are you some kind of doppelganger or something?", I ask, becoming suspicious. 

Avery notices.

"You realize you're trapped, don't you?" "There's nowhere to hide." She sneers and pulls out a knife.

Instead of being intimidated, I start laughing. My doublegangers smile wavers, I straighten up with a grin.

"I don't need to run. Because you see” I gesture around the small dimly lit room “I'm not in here trapped with you”.

I disarm and pin her against the wall faster than Avery can comprehend, holding her own knife against her throat.

"You're trapped in here with me"

Hope you enjoyed this little teaser. This story won't be out for a long time as I have hardy started and I need to wait for my friend and I need to finish Seeing things: The White Widow. Oh also the other Avery the second one to come out of the portal is Buried Secrets Avery sorry it's a bit confusing lol.
My friend kate_burrow04 is collabing with me in this, you guys should go read her stories they are so good, they are such an amazing writer :)