Awakened to The Dawn

Started: Wednesday, May 4th, 2022, 9:37pm
___________________

All Will Change.

The fledgling awoke to see a nest, perfectly stitched with care, not a single limb out of place, the most vibrant colors filled his eyes as he saw the flowers that were embroidered into the nest.

The fledglings eyes were that of ice, blue as the sky, but yet still had red laced into them, making them scary yet comfortable to look at.

His pupils were slits as he cautiously observed his surroundings, taking everything in, not leaving a single inch untouched by his glare.

The sound of flapping filled his ears, he looked towards it to see a griffin flying close to him, landing in the nest.

A caw came from the creature, the fledgling knew what it was saying, or rather she was saying, as she introduced herself. "Hello there dear little one." She said to him, "I am Clara, it is nice to meet you, and as for now, I am your guardian, until you wish otherwise." She said.

Did he wish otherwise? No. He didn't even know how he made it onto this planet, or how he got into this nest, the last thing he wanted was to be left alone.

He looked around once more, realizing that almost every tree had a nest inside and had a child aswell.

He remembered that there was some sort of white crust behind him, looking to see it, he realized it was an eggshell, most likely his eggshell.

He was just born and yet had quite a bit of knowledge.

He didn't know one thing though...

His name was unknown by him and all others, well that was soon to change.

All Will Change.