Feilds of Lavender

A neverending spring covers the land. A lovely smell of baked bread fills the nostrils of any whom are near. A gorgeous flower field is filled by many, yet the flowers lay untouched. Bare feet thumping on the grass. Laughter of joyous children fill the air. Paper planes fly high, and happy squeals rise higher throught the land.

    A festival for the two young princes is being held! The two crowned young princes even!

    It would normally be unheard of, two crowned princes, but they are twins, are they not? It seems reasonable to not have to choose, instead let them choose their own paths in the future and see who is more fit when deemed necessary. But what if they both end up swell for the job and both want it? Ooooh, that's a difficult question to answer, and one for the king and queen if and when the question comes up, not my problem!

    On a simple podium, made of various types of lovely wood, stand a family of four, dressed in clothes fit for royalty, of course that's because they are royalty! A calm blue colour floods most of their clothing, minus the lady of the group, who is the tallest and obviously the most imperial of them, who wears a deep purple that screams of the status she carries on her shoulders. Speaking of shoulders! All of the royal family have extremely large and elegant feathered wings, that could lift themselves off the ground with without a second thought.

    It's safe to say, that these gorgeous, imperial, strong, elegant giants are dangerous, but beautiful.

_____________________

    A young blonde boy sits by a brunette boy, chatting alongside him, his feathered appendages are snuggly tucked into his purple sweater. His small laughs filled the air, his big icy blue eyes flicker around as he smiles carelessly.

    The brunettes antennas were flickering, tasting the air. His sapphire eyes glazed over with tears as he fell to the ground because he was laughing so hard.

    They sat on a sky blue blanket with intricate designs of bluebirds and poppies, joyfully laughing. A basket sat at the corner of the blanket, carrying their lunch for later.

    If the children were lucky, Clara and Benson would let them have some cotton candy or fudge from the stands, but knowing Tubbo, he'd rather have honeycomb.

    Speaking of Clara and Benson, this was the only day of the year that guardians are allowed to show their human forms to their fledglings.

    Benson is a classy looking guy, standing six-feet tall, with lovely fluffy flowing albino white hair, with cute little stubborn hair stands hanging in his face, he wore a suit that looked similar to a butlers suit and stood with posture that would be hard to beat. His face was a calm structure with soft eyes and a lovely smile.

     Clara wore a midnight blue suit, with little sewn on Water Lillys etching the ends of her sleeves, her shiny navy hair was left down and sideswept, with pretty beach curls framing her face. Her shoes were an icy blue colour with small white polka dots that you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for them. She wore little to no makeup and she had a small nose peirceing of a star.

    Both Clara and Benson were talking with other guardians, whilst the children played.

    "Why don't your two join the others?" A beautiful redhead guardian named Fayma questioned.

    "They are still young, barely born, they need a little time to adjust with their environment before shoving them into others presence, no offense." Benson said politely. Whilst giving a genuine smile.

    "Ah, I see... they just seemed so advanced, never would have known that they were so young." Fayma spoke with a calm attitude, her suit wrinkling as she shrugged, her girlfriend, Jasmine walking over to fix it.

    "We'll take that as a compliment." Clara said as she looked at Fayma and Jasmine.

    "Well, let's continue!" Jasmine said as she continued the conversation.

-______________________________-

    "Hey, pssst. Hey... HEY... over here!" The older wyrmling child whisper-yelled to two younger children

    "Huh!?" Tubbo shouts in surprise as he turns around quickly.

    "Hi! I'm Sapnap! Who're you?" The wyrmling called out, a bright orange tail swinging behind him.

    "I uh, I'm Tubbo, and this is Tommy!" He said while pointing to Tommy, who was too busy eating cotton candy to be paying attention.

   "You're a bee hybrid! I don't think I've met one before, that's poggers!" Sapnap said, his sharp canines showing off as he flashed a giant smile.

    "I am! And what are you?" Tubbo questioned

    "I'm a demon and blaze hybrid!" The boy proclaimed, seemingly proud of his origins.

    Demons are known to be tall, fierce creatures, that would do anything for their family. They are known to have large antlers and/or horns, and long tails that keep balance for the tall beings.

    On the contrary, blazes are known to be born in straight up fire, therefore, being fireproof. Some species can fly, although that's extremely rare. They aren't necessarily tall, or short, the average is around six foot.

    Tubbo understood being proud of those origins.

    "Woah! That's so cool! I wish I was something as cool as that!" Tubbo spoke in awe, but also carried a sad tone to his voice.

    "I think being a bee hybrid is cool! You can fly and buzz around, and plants do well under your care! That's really pog!" Sapnap declared.

    "It's okay I guess, we can hold like thirty times our own weight, so imma gain a lot of muscle to be heavy and healthy at the same time, and I can carry insaneeee weight!!" Tubbo declared.

    "Woah, no need to have such big goals for a little guy like yourself!" Sapnap teased.

   Apparently bee hybrids stomp really hard as well. Nice to know!

    As Sadnap was crying over his supposedly broken toe, Tommy was making his way to a large clearing.

   There's a family! A big one too! They have wings like him!

    He looked at them from an angle, until his shirt was yanked from behind.

    "Theseus! Don't run off like that again! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Clara's voice rang out as she brushed the jacket on his back to make sure his feathers were hidden.

    "I'm sorry Clara, but look at their wings!" Tommy pointed in the direction of the family in the center. "Do you think mine'll be that big?" He asked in awe.

    "We should get going Theseus." Clara said as she stared at the family. "You'll uh, you'll be having a sleepover! With Tubbo!" She said, she seemed very distant.

    "Why don't you head over to them and go home buddy!" She looked to him.

    "Yay! Okay!" He laughed and ran over to them.

    Clara stayed standing there until the. family parted and started to converse with the croud.