Beautiful Sunrise

A peach colour reflects from Tommy's eyes as he looks towards the sun, he knows not to stare directly at the star, but he cannot help it as of now.

    He assumed that he woke up early, because normally when he woke up, the sun would be further in the sky, but now, it's barely above the horizon.

    There where fluffy clouds, that seemed to encase the sun and turn it a cotton candy pink, with orange accents.

    His eyes were being blessed, by prime themself.

    He took a deep breath and let the cool crisp air fill his lungs, he spread his wings and allowed them to soak up what warmth they could from the source of light itself.

    The air was refreshing, and the warmth made him feel lovely, he brought his wings back to him and snuggled into them.

    He walked to stool by the kitchen and sat onto it, still wrapped in his wings, and while he still yearned to stare at the sun forever from his glassless window, he knew that standing to long could exhaust his little legs.

     He sighed yet again and set his small hands on the table, a smooth wood that had been sanded down to perfection met his hands, and he relished in the texture.

    He had been growing quite a bit if he did say so himself, his nails had grown into something more sharp, talon-like.

     He dragged his small talons across the table, scratching it, he didn't know where Clara was, but she will suffer for not being with him right this instance.

    He hated to say it, but he missed her.

     He looked out the window again, seeing another tree in the distance, the same one from before, with the small green dragon, he just noticed how far that tree actually is, is it normal to be far away from other homes?

    He looked to the ground, he was quite far up here, he wasn't afraid of heights, but it was not a short fall, even for someone as manly as him.

    The sun was slowly making its way back up, closer to how it was when he normally wakes up.

    He heard the flapping of wings frome below, he turned to the direction it was coming from and slowly, Clara emerged.

    "Didn't take you for a early bird, what're you doing up so early fledgling?"