Feathers

Started: Wednesday, May 11, 10:46 pm
_______________________________
Midnight snack
__________________
{Nests are like tree houses with all the appliances you would need}

   Theseus did not know what to do, his feathers that were on his wings were shedding horribly, but they grew back, he decided that he would ask Clara, but she was asleep right now, as he should be.

    He looked in to the sky, seeing nothing but stars, they filled the sky as though the sky was a canvas and the stars were just undiscovered by the paint brush, leaving the white of the canvas still there, but it was beautiful nonetheless.

    He then moved his gaze to the moon, it was illuminating the sky with a glimmer, that shone through the land, it was as though the moon had a face tonight, but it was frowning at him, he wanted to make them smile, grin and laugh, he didn't know how to though.

    Theseus's stomach growled at him as he began to look over the orchards that filled the kingdom, then he had realized that he was leaning on the edge of the nest.

    Theseus decided it was best to go back to the fridge that contains the food but decided that if he had opened it the noise would be to loud and it would wake his mo- guardian. He looked to the counter that had a strange jar on it, he walked over to it and took of the lid, seeing strange round things in it.

    'What is this?' He thought to himself. He took one out of the jar and stuffed it in his mouth. Once he was finished, he chittered in amazement, looking to the jar again but stopped himself, he didn't want to eat all of them.

_________________________________

    Clara had come into the room and saw a young fledgling looking at the cookie jar, she purred in amusement to herself, but it was apparent that the younger had heard her and looked behind him to see her graceful form.

    "I'm sorry." Theseus said as he looked down, disappointed in himself.

    "It's fine dear, you are molting after all, you are naturally hungry at random times because you are aging, you know what else you need?" She asked him after reassuring him.

   "What?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side. (I forgot to mention that when a child is hatched in this universe, they are about six years old in size and knowledge, but they still count as babies)

    "You need sleep, and well, milk to go with your next cookie!" She said to him happily.

    Clara had told Theseus to get the milk after trying to use her talons to open the fridge, it wasn't working real well. He had also grabbed a glass and Clara instructed him how to pour the milk into the glass.

________________________________

    When he was done with his midnight snack, Clara had put him to bed and told him a story of a poet. She also preened his feathers afterwards.

____________________________
Midnight snack
___________________________