Wrong Words

"Didn't take you for an early bird, what're you doing up so early, fledgling?" Clara tilted her head.

"I don't know," He pouted, "I suppose I wanted to wait for you?" His eyes flicked up at her while his head stayed downwards, the best puppy dog eyes he could do.

"Mhmm, and I'm sure you didn't want to sneak into my cookies!?" She gasped, nudging him with her beak to the point he was slightly slipping off of his stool.

"No, no!" He gasped out, laughing as if he was being tickled, "I'd never sneak into you're cookies, please believe me!" He cried out between his giggles.

They both started laughing, Clara's deeper voice mending together with Tommy's childish ones, it kind of sounded like mother and son, but it wasn't.

"You're only allowed to have one cookie a day!" She declared. "I mean it, one a day!"

"I was allowed to have one a day!? I haven't been eating any." He whined out the last part as he went into yet another pout.

"Oh dear, the tragedy!" She says, slowly walking to the cookie jar.

"You didn't tell me that!" He pouted.

"You," She pointed to his chest. "Didn't ask." She finished as she shrugged.

"That's not fair" He cried, jumping out of his chair.

"I'm sorry, but that's how it works." She sighed dramatically.

"It would work more efe-k-ally if it went my way!" He stomped on the ground.

"Effectively, and no it wouldn't. Unless of course, you were king." She stated with a teasing tone.

"But I am king, king of this house! It's my house bitch!" He stuck his fist in the air as he shouted.

Clara gasped, "Theseus! Where on earth did you learn such language?!" She pushed the cookie jar away.

"No one..."

" No cookies for you if you don't tell!" She called out, staring down at him.

"Tubbo did.." He said, his wings and head drooping down.

"And where did he learn it?" She asked, leaning down to him.

"His papa.." Tommy looked down to the floorboards.

"Alright, get yourself a cookie for telling the truth.

"Yay!" He skipped over to the cookie jar and grabbed a cookie for him.

"Tank ou Cawa!" He said with his mouth full of cookie.