A Different Perspective

Started: Monday, May 9 2022, 8:34pm
__________________________

Birds eye view
__________________

Clara flew around, looking at the kingdom while searching for a familiar farmers market, or more so a guardian market, for it was where all guardians shopped for their fledglings, mostly for food, but sometimes other things.

All guardians had human forms, but they were not allowed to show it to their fledglings or the family they served, she was currently in her animal form while flying, she would turn into her human form whilst she was on the ground.

Her navy blue feathers were sliked back prestigiously, not a feather out of place, her talons were that of sea blue, soft in color as the morning dawn, her beak was an off white color, having a yellowish tint to it, as if it was glazed in a thin coat of clear gold nail polish.

She saw the dens and cottages for the ground dwellers, or more so fledglings, but a fledgling is the word for a baby bird, so you couldn't really use that word for it, so we will use the words for what each hybrid is called when we see them.

She had made it to the farmers market, seeing all kinds of food for her fledgling, and she was happy that she could hopefully stock up the nest before he gets grumpy.

She turned human, her hair was a deep navy blue, beautifully going with her eyes that she gained when her fledgling was hatched, she had two beautiful cerulean eyes in her human form before he hatched, and now one of them was baby blue, laced with a crimson, but while she was in her animal form, one of her eyes were golden, while the other was the same baby blue.

She grabbed all sorts of fruits and vegetables for her fledgling, he could eat meat, it would just make him weak and wouldn't provide him the essential vitamins.

She bought the food and turned back into her animal form, taking all the bags into her beak, she flew back over the kingdom, taking in the beauty that reached throughout it, in birds eyes view.

____________________________
Birds eye view
____________________________