Chapter 9

He successfully took me back with him to the wizarding world. It felt as if all my hard work was meaningless. Everything was meaningless...

The situation had sunk me into a depressive state. Making it feel as if there was no way out, but there's always a way. I've just got to look for it.

We had apparated into a darkly lit room. Tom leads me by my hand to the bed. Before I could react he cuffed my hand to the wall but it gave enough length for me to lay on the bed or walk around the perimeter of the bed.

"Tom, what is this?" I ask as panic builds inside me.

"You do not lack that much in intelligence, Anna. It is a cuff." He laughs

"That is not what I mean and you know it. What is it for?" I ask with anger slipping through my words.

"I knew you had some intelligence. But it is to keep you there, of course."

"But it isn't necessary" I respond

"Oh, but it is. I'm not a fool Adryanna. It is offensive you take me for one. I'm aware you will find loopholes within our bind and I will not let you do that." His joking attitude disappears and reappears with a serious one.

I stand in-front of him as he sits on the bed with his legs hanging off . He stares down towards his perfectly shined shoes. He was slouched over with his hands interlocked. It looks as if he was lost in a thought that troubled him.

"You hurt me, adryanna..."
His next words were barely audible but could still be heard.
"...you will pay for that."

He snaps his head towards me with a stoic face that slightly hinted at what I thought was anger but it was truly rage. I was soon going to find that out.

He pulls me down by the collar of my dress so that I was on my knees. I lock my eyes on his legs to avoid eye contact. He runs his hands through my hair and jolts my head back with it in his hand. He brings his face millimeters away from mine. He glances over every feature of my face. Seeing every imperfection of me up close. Whilst I see all of his perfection. Not a single eyebrow hair out of place. His sharp jawline pulled into a lightly pointed chin. His evenly placed light rose plumped lips. His masculine pointed nose. His high defined cheekbones. Lastly his perfectly trimmed hair that compliments his face.

Meanwhile, my face riddled with imperfections. Discoloration, uneven eyebrows, messy hair. I hate how insecure, how uncomfortable he makes me feel.

...and he knows it.
He takes pleasure in it.

As I see the corners of his lips turn into corrupt smile, I knew he had something terrible planned for me.

A type of torture that even the second most evil person in the world wouldn't do, but he is the first after all.

This was the night he begun his plan.