Chapter 2

I wake up in the middle of nowhere. It looks like a forest. I slowly get up and have a pounding headache. A man with long dark hair and looks to be in his Middle Ages with a serious face notices and walks toward me.
"No students are allowed in this forest. You will be taken to Headmaster Dumbledore immediately" he states as he grabs my arm dragging me to a huge school.
"What are you talking about?" I said in confusion at what is happening.
"You do not attend Hogwarts?" He ask
"No I've never heard of it in my life" I tell him
He stays silent but still holds my arm leading me into the school or castle. It looks amazing inside like nothing I've ever seen before. I entire a big room and see an old man with a cap and very long beard.
"Please wait outside the room" the dark haired man tells me.
I walk outside the room and explored around until I ended up lost. A nice girl led me back to the room and the headmaster left the room to talk to me.
"What is your name child?" He said with sincerity
"My name is Adryanna sir" I said.
"How would you like to stay at this school?" He asked
"I have a life back home and I don't know anything about this school or where I even am sir" I tell him
"We will get your old life sorted out and we will have a student assigned to you like a guardian"  he states.
"I'm not sure about all of this. My mom she is going to wonder where I am and my friends they will miss me I can't leave that all behind." I say worried.
"They will forget about your existence and everything will be just fine child" he says as he tries to calm me down. A boy few years older then me with dark hair and green eyes.
"This is Tom Riddle he is in Slytherin. The house you will be placed in as well. He will be your student guardian. Be obedient and listen he is now in charge of you, understand? Headmaster Dumbledore ask.
I look away and mumble 'yes sir'.
He looks at Tom and nods his head signaling me to go with him.
"Follow me Adryanna" he said in an annoyed tone
I follow him as he leads me into the Slytherin dormitory....