Chapter 4

{6:45 a.m}
I wake up and get ready for the day. I open the window slightly to let my owl leave the room if he wants. Then I leave to go to the cafeteria, grab a granola bar and sit down at a table underneath the green flag. Tom and a group of other boys sat together next and across from me like they were following Tom. A blond haired boy same age as Tom were talking to each other. I just sat quite finishing my granola bar. I got up to throw the wrapper away when a dark haired girl approached me in a red robe.
"Hi I'm Isabel, are you recently enrolled? You look new" she ask.
"Yes I'm new, first day here and I'm Adryanna" I tell her.
"I'm a Muggle born so a lot of Slytherins don't like me. You looked nice so I gave it a chance to talk to you" she says.
"I think I'm a pure blood that's what Headmaster Dumbledore tells me. But I'm not like the rest of the Slytherins they are too stuck up for me. Especially Tom and his group." I reply
A look of worry crosses her face as the blond approaches me.
"You know your place mudblood! Go back to your table and do not speak with her again." He yells at her and she leaves.
"Why would you do that?!" I say and push him back.
A look of anger takes over his face. He grabs me by my arm and takes me back to the table with Tom. He leans over tells him what happened. "What did I tell you about talking with a Muggle born?" He asks
"I don't care what you told me. We are the same. Why do you have to be so rude?!" I yell
He face turns red with anger. He quickly gets up grabs me by my upper arm and pulls me out of the cafeteria. The blond haired boy follows us. We stop in a hallway with no one else around. The next thing I feel is a burning sensation on my cheek. He grabs my face and pushes me up against a wall.A tear ran down my cheek...I'm crying..I haven't cried in so long why now?
"You broke the rules in a matter of seconds. I will not tolerate you breaking the rules. There will be extreme consequences. I do not play nice" He says. He turns around and leaves as the bells rings with the blond trailing behind him.