Chapter 1

{7:45 Am}
Beep..Beep..Beep

I slam my hand down on the alarm clock breaking it. I rub my eyes stretch and get out of bed. I get ready for school as I think about my plans for this weekend since today is Friday.
I go to a regular high-school as a freshman and live a regular life..little did I know all that was going to change.
I'm came from America and moved to London. So I'm an exchange student.
As I finish up the last touches of my hair I put my shoes on and grab my bag leaving for school.
{Skip to 3rd period}
I was bored and playing with my pencil. I tuned out not listening to the lesson. I set my pencil flat on the desk and imagined it spinning on its own. Then it started doing it. I freaked out and it stopped. It must've been the air conditioning it had to have been right?...
{After school at Home}
I dropped my book bag and jumped on my bed sighing. I grab my phone and started texting my friend what time the party was and getting details about it.
I start picking my dress out and heels. My mom comes in seeing what I'm doing.
"Adryanna if you think you are going out to party think again. Cause I just received a call from your teacher about you failing a class. So you're grounded until you get that grade back up." She lectured
"No mom you c-can't do that! It's just one party that's so unfair. You act like you care but you never do. You always find some stupid reason for me not to have fun and keep me like a prisoner" I yelled in anger.
"You can think that all you want. You still aren't going and that's final" she exclaims leaving my room and slamming my door.
I sigh in frustration. I'm still going to that party whether she wants me too or not.
{9:00 pm}
I finished up getting ready for the party a friend of mine is throwing. I take a quick check of myself in the mirror and leave the house. {Picture above is the dress}
I enter my friends black Nissan Ultima and she hands me a bottle of vodka. I know that I'm 16 but I'm still going to have some fun. It was a 15 minute drive until we arrived.
I got out of the car and partied hard.
.
.
.
And then I woke up in the middle of nowhere..