Chapter 3

He leads me to my dorm in the females section.
"This is Yvette she will tell me if you do anything against my rules. Be on your best behavior. If you misbehave I will not hesitate." He tells me.
I felt butterflies in my stomach because of how nervous I was and him saying that didn't help any.
"As soon as you finish unpacking the clothes that have been bought for you meet me in the common room" he says as leaves the room.
I need to leave this place as soon as possible.
{a few minutes later}
I finish unpacking and meet Tom in the common room. He hands me a paper that's my schedule.
"There are some things Yvette will take you to get that are required" he tells me as he hands me a bag full of money.
"I will see you tomorrow morning at breakfast in the cafeteria" he states and hands me another paper that's rolled up like a scroll.
"Do not read it right now but until you get to the dormitory " he says and leaves to somewhere else.
"Hey Adryanna, are you ready?" Yvette asks.
"Yes, I am" I respond.
We take a train and go to a place called Diagon Alley. I get my wand, robes, and other needed supplies. As we check off the list we stop in front of an animal shop and I see a white owl a lot more calm then the others. I walk in the store and decided to buy it. We then head home and finish up our day.
When I sit on my bed I open the scroll and read:
The rules and punishments
1) Do not misbehave.
2) Do not talk back.
3) Do not wonder off.
4) Maintain best of grades.
5) Do not use foul language.
6) Do not interact with Muggle borns.
7) Do not befriend other houses.
9) Obey whatever I instruct you to do.
_____________________________
1) Embarrassment.
2) Take away precious items.
3) Corporal Punishments I deem necessary.

                                                    Tom M. Riddle
I close the scroll and set it aside. I won't be here long. I just need to find a way out. My owl flies towards me and lands on my lap. "You are my only friend here" I say to it quietly.
"I will name you Tavy" I smile and pet it.
I lay down and mentally prepare myself for tomorrow then go to sleep.