Chapter 7

[ I fucked up...]
I shift under the table so he can't see me.
"Where is she?!" He yells implying for people to look for me.

Someone besides me looks under the table and sees me. I put my index finger on my lip telling him not to say anything.

"She's here" the boy yells.

The boy grabs my arm pulling me up from the table and pushes me toward Riddle. I back up when I see Tom coming closer and the look on his face frightened me.

He was so angry and looked like he wanted to kill me..quite literally.
He kept coming closer while I kept backing up until I hit something. I quickly look behind me and see Abraxas as well having the same frightening look on his face.

I looked around for an escape but it was too late when Riddle grabs my hair harshly pulling me out of the cafeteria and towards an abandoned classroom that was far from everyone.

When we got inside he slams me against the wall very hard and it knocked the air out of my lungs, I was sure that it was going leave a bruise. He lets go of my hair and starts choking me.

"Adryanna, I thought you would stop misbehaving after I killed your owl to teach you a lesson but you kept on. Now you will be taught to never disobey me"

'figure something out adryanna...Come on think!' my thoughts run looking for a solution.

I place my hand below his zipper and slowly rub on it. His brow furrowed and I see him gulp looking down . Riddle loosens his grip and places one hand on top of mine that was rubbing it.

I could feel him getting harder.

He was vulnerable...now was the time.
I move my hand and kick my knee up in between his legs. He fell back in pain and I ran out the door not having a clue where to go. A class had just got released so a lot of students flooded the hallway. I hear footsteps fastly approaching and I knew it was Toms. I pull my wand out.

I swish in an up and downright motion and yell the words "Apparate!" 

I felt my body fall on to cold and wet concrete. I was outside in an alleyway of a busy downtown. I push my body to get up and walk to the street to get a better look as to where I was. There was Christmas lights placed all around.

The smell of hot chocolate, mint and citrus roamed the air. I tuck my wand into my pocket.  Then walk into the crowded street. I see a musician get ready to play and walk up to him.

"Where am I?" I ask him

"Manhattan"

My heart sank
'Where was I supposed to go?'

My friend she moved to Brooklyn a year ago. I'll just take a train there. I asked someone where the nearest station was and left Manhattan.

30 minutes later and I finally arrive at her place. I knock on the door and the short curly head opens it.

"Adryanna? What are you doing here?"

"I'm in trouble"