Worth the stay?

3rd Person POV:

In the U.L.G Alex started her day by manually exercising her legs to keep the muscles there strong.

From there she went out to a park, playing around with the gymnastic sets, specifically, the two horizontal handlebars on the waste level.

There she held herself up with her arms and practiced walking.

After months, she has only been able to stand with heavy help from her hands, nevertheless, she tried to take steps.

Always tripping.

Alex: Ugh!

Alex: Grrr...

(Yesterday...)

Alex's Dad: We're moving.

Alex: What!? Why!?

Alex's Dad: Because this town has turned into a hotspot for danger!

Alex's Dad: Not to mention that freak, Bravo apparently declared this town a sovereign nation or something...

Alex's Dad: I found a place less complicated. A place where you'll have an easier time rolling around.

Alex: That doesn't matter. I'll be walking soon.

Alex's Dad: Honey... The doctors said you might never walk-

Alex: And they said it's not impossible! You told me yourself that I shouldn't give up.

Alex's Dad:...

Alex:... And maybe I don't want to leave.

Alex's Dad: Huh? Why would you want to stay?

Alex:... Pfft! It doesn't matter. I don't want to move. I'm eighteen anyway, so I can do what I want.

Alex's Dad: Like hell, you can. As long as you can't walk, I'm not letting you do anything stupid.

Alex: Whatever!

(Present day)

Alex: I... I won't lose...

In the distance, Yn saw Alex struggle to walk.

Yn:...

(Opening theme)

Yn:...

Rei: Hey.

Yn: Hm?

Rei: Anything we should change about this place?

With The left hand of G.O.D on their side, Yn and Rei could completly change how the town would look.

Yn:(looks at Alex) N-Nah... Ain't nothing wrong with this place.

Drake:(notices Alex) Is something wrong with her?

Yn: Yeah... She's fucking paralyzed.

Yn: Hey, wait. Can you fix that?

Drake: I can only create things. Fixing is not particularly one of my skills.

Yn: Just make her a new spine.

Drake: Though I have medical experience... That isn't quite something I can do.

Yn: Tch...

Yn:!