Gaining My Wolf ( pt 2)

So as promised here is the second part of the chapter. Ok so I realized another chapter of mine was titled gaining my wolf ( How embarrassing) so I changed that chapter title to " The Meeting" . Hope you all enjoy! Please note this story is not yet edited.

________________________________________________________________

Raven POV

OMG! how long does it take for the frickin moon to rise, it seems like I been waiting for days. This is just because I'm so bored but man can you blame me. My stupid wolf is sound asleep on the other side and I'm left with nothing to do but sit around and wait for that damn ball of light to rise. I've already tried exploring my surroundings but there is nothing but open area and the forest which is only a bunch of trees and birds.

Finally the moon is almost at its peak and Sunset finally gets up. She stretches and yawns before addressing me. " It is almost time Raven are you ready to bond?" she asks. I look around and nod " Yes it I'm ready to get out of this place and so are you I bet" I reply. She nods her head " Yes more than you could ever know Raven." We both look to the rising moon and wait for it to be at its peak. Eventually Sunset tells me " Back up now Raven and prepare to run and leap on my mark." I comply and back up on my side while internally preparing myself to leap into a few mile deep canyon. No big.

Sunset backs up on her side, never taking her eyes of of the moon. " It will be all right Raven" she calls. Suddenly her ears flick forward and she yells to me. " Now Raven Run!!!!!!!!!!" she yells. I feel my feet flying before I fully process what is happening. When I reach the edge I throw my body forward into the abyss. I struggle to open my eyes and find Sunset the wind being my enemy. Finally I am able to to crack my eyes open I see Sunset toward my right. " Angle your body toward me Raven!" I hear her tell me in my mind. I flail around trying to swing my body toward her. We are accelerating at faster and faster rate the ground hurtling up toward us. I begin to panic that we aren't going to make it. "Sunset we are going to fall!" I scream. "No we aren't Raven now stretch toward me" she commands. I reach out my arms to touch her and as if by magic I am able to touch her paw. There is a blinding flash of light and we find ourselves no longer falling.

Instead we find ourselves in front of a beautiful woman with hair like the moon. I instantly recognize her as the Lunar Goddess she then speaks " Well done Raven and Sunset you have proven yourselves as worthy matches and as bonding mates. In the face of a challenge you both worked together and accomplished your goal. I will now consecrate the bonding between the two of you. You will be bonded for the rest of you lives, are you both certain of this?" she asks us. We both look at each other and answer yes at the same time. She nods her head and raises her hands " Very well with the power vested in me I now complete this bonding and bind you two for life" her powerful voice rings out. Suddenly I can hear not only mine but also Sunset's thoughts in my head. "Whoa" I say at the onslaught of thoughts. The goddess smiles at me " You will learn to control the thought flow young one, I'm sure your mates will help you dear. As a matter of fact I believe it is time for you to return to your life and mates. And you will be returning with your wolf she said nodding her head in Sunset's direction" I nod and reply " Thank you Goddess and I am ready to go home now." She nods and raises her hand to send me back the bright light returns and I feel myself fading from her realm " Goodbye Raven and do not forget the prophecy" her faint voice tells me. "Wait what prophecy?" I call, but it is too late.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________