Oh My God!! You live in an actual castle?

Hello all my lovelies! Thank to all for your votes, comments, and views. I've hit 2,000 views and that is just fantastic I think. So again thank you all. This is just a filler chapter for now but in a few chapters I will reveal the big story behind the prophecy( which I still haven't revealed, *hehehehe*). Oh to to everyone that chapter with them falling into the ocean was just a fun joke, sorry to any who thought it was real. Anyway so I hope you enjoy, sorry for any grammatical errors.

P.S The pick is of the twins!!!!!

Raven's POV

Currently I am on a plane somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, heading to my new home with my mates and best friend. I am really excited because I've never been outside of my home town before, but I'm also scared that this tin can will fall out of the sky.
I sit next to Jasper, with my feet on Jason's lap across from me. The boys of course had to fight over who got to sit next to me on the flight. Obviously Jasper won. The compromise was that Jason got to hold my feet ( which is kinda ridiculous) but anyway it was a sweet thing. Athena is sitting next to Jason and listening to music while looking down in the world below. I am so happy that my mates allowed her to come. Then again I know they will give me anything *muhahaha*.

I turn to Jasper who is engrossed in a book " So Jasper, um I don't know too much about you so why don't you tell me?" I ask while biting my lip. He chuckles and replies " You look sexy when you bit your lip little mate, and yes what would you like to know?" I blush when he says this " um well tell me about what your favorite things are and about your family and stuff" I tell him. He smiles and begins " Well I like to run outside in wolf form, it's actually something both Jason and I enjoy, and I enjoy reading. My favorite color is turquoise, food is rigatoni with meat sauce and garlic bread, and smell is your scent. I have a little sister, my parents died years ago and we were raised by our grandmother" he tells me.
I am shocked I had no idea his parents were deceased, I look at him and say " I am so sorry for your loss Jasper " he gives me a sad smile and says " thank you I know it is sincere coming from you." I lean in and hug him.
I look across at Jason and see that he heard our entire conversation and also has a sad look on his face. I get out of my seat and sit in Jason's lap " I sorry for you too Jason" I say. he smiles down on me " thank you little one, now rest we still have another 8 hours of our journey to go. I snuggle into Jason's arms and slowly fall asleep.

___________________________
Jasper's POV
Our little mate is sleeping in my brothers arms currently and boy is she adorable when she's asleep. I love her more and more each minute I spend with her and I know Jason feels the same way. I look at my brother " when we get home we will have to host a ball in order to present Raven as the new Luna" I say. He replies " yeah I know except I have no idea of the theme she would like" now that I think about it neither do I.
Suddenly Raven's friend Athena, who hasn't spoken a word this entire trip, pipes up. " I know what Raven will like and I love planning parties, if you would like I could help you?" she tells us. my brother and I agree simultaneously to allow this pixie to plan our mates coronation ball. " alright just make sure that Raven will love it" Jason tells her, and I nod I agreement.
We hear the bell signaling the landing of the plane and get ready to disembark. Jason hands Raven to me while he grabs the bags at the carousel, we then head out to the front of the airport where a car was waiting for us. surprisingly enough our mate sleeps though the entire affair. We all pile into the car and set off for the mountain where our home resides.

__________________________

Jason's POV

The entire trip up the mountain out mate sleeps through, Yeesh I thought I slept alot. Anyway so Athena spends the time telling us about her plans for Raven's coronation ball. It's a lot more simplistic than I thought it would be, Athena tells us about how Raven loves nature and especially sunrises so that's what the theme will be. After about 30 minutes we pull into the drive of our home and Athena is shocked into silence ( thank goodness my ears need a rest). As we get out of the car I take Raven and start to nuzzle her awake. " C'mon little one time to rise and shine we're here" I say while nibbling on her neck. She rouses slowly and when she yawns it's like a kitten. Her eyes flutter open and she see's our home for the first time. " OH My God!! You live in an actual castle?!!!" She exclaims. " Correction we live in an actual castle. Welcome home little one" I tell her.

So don't forget to tell me what you think! VOTE! COMMENT! And FOLLOW me!!!!!!!!! 😁