Where is that damn prophecy

Omg it's been longer than I expected. I have just been so busy with college stuff and family crap along with work that I haven't been able to update. Now I know that I promised the prophecy but I'm still working on it so this is a filler chapter. I promise the prophecy chapter will be up sometime this week. Thank you everyone for all your votes and comments you guys really make me feel successful as a writer. So enjoy this chapter! Please note that this is not yet edited.

________________________________________________________________

Raven POV

I wake up the the sun shinning in through the blinds, currently I am cuddled between Jasper and Jason with both their arms around me. The past night's events flood back into my brain I remember the joy of being bonded with my wolf and running in the woods with my mates. We must have stayed out till the wee hours of the morning because I normally never sleep this late. It was completely worth it though the run was exhilarating.

Honestly I am roasting right now with the combined body heat. I slowly begin to try to wiggle my way out of my mates arms. I am almost free when I am grabbed from behind and pulled back onto the bed and into the embrace of my mates arms. "Just where do you think you are going little mate?" asks Jason. "Yes indeed where?" Jasper mimics. Both of them see fit to nuzzle into my neck again and increase the amount of heat I feel. I wiggle in their arms " I am trying to get out of bed because I am hot and it is late in the day it looks like" I reply while still wriggling. Both boys chuckle " Yes little one you're pretty hot" Jason says while snickering to himself. Jasper is full blown laughing now. I stick my tongue out at them and turn and run out of the room. I hear both boys jump out of bed and run after me. By this time I am laughing and trying to run harder away from my mates.

Suddenly I am tackled by Jasper, he turns us at the last minute so that he hits the ground while I am protected in his arms. Jason joins us a few moments later. " You may run little mate but we will always find you" Jasper tells me and Jason nods his head in agreement. I ask them " And what if I don't want to be found?" Both boys look at me seriously " Raven you are our life now we will always follow you even if you don't want us to we would follow you to the ends of the Earth." Jason tells me. I can see the truth in their eyes and I know that they would do as they say. My heart swells with love for these two males. " I should make breakfast" I tell them.

As soon as the word breakfast leaves my lips the door to the kitchen swings open and Erik saunters out. "Sheesh thought you were gonna take another hour with the sappy talk" he tells me. " Me and the boys have been waiting for hours for you to wake up and make us breakfast. You're food is amazing and we were hoping you would make us some more." he finishes. I smile glad that others enjoy my cooking. I realize that my mates are growling at Erik " Our mate is not a servant" Jason snarls " You do best to remember that, best friend or not" Jasper finishes. I put one hand on each of their chests "It's alright guys" I reassure them. " It flatters me that he and the rest of the pack guards enjoy my cooking so much that they waited hours for it" I tell them. Both their hearts slow in pace and their breathing goes back to normal. " Alright little one, if it makes you feel happy then we don't mind having you cook" Jason relents. Jasper nods. I kiss both of them on the cheek. " Go take care of pack business while I cook breakfast" I tell them. They both give me a hug and a kiss on each cheek. "Call us when it is ready" Jasper tells me. Then they both head toward their office down the hall.

I turn to Erik, "OK well if I am to cook for so many I am going to need someone to help me prepare the food" I tell him. He gives me the 'are you crazy look'. "wait you expect me to help you cook?" Erik asks me incredulously. I raise my eyebrow " Yes if you expect me to cook for the entire pack I expect you will help me to make breakfast" I reply back. He looks at me for another moment then shrugs his shoulders " OK fine I'll help you with breakfast." I smirk seeing how fast he is whipped by a female. We both wash our hands, then I pull out eggs, bacon, loaves of bread, and potatoes. I set Erik to work peeling the potatoes, "Ugh why do I have to peel so many?" Erik complains. " Because we are feeding a whole house full of hungry male werewolves. Do you know how much you guys actually eat?" I ask. " It costs a small fortune in order to feed a bunch of male wolves, so stop griping and keep peeling" I command him.

We work in silence for the rest of the time, I fry the bacon, eggs and potatoes up while Erik worked on toasting and buttering the loaves of bread we had taken out. In about an hours time we were all sitting around the table again and I watched the males devour the meal in less than 20 minutes. Sometimes I just don't know where they put all of it. After the meal the boys decided to wash the dishes and give me a break.

Once all of the work was done Sunset reminded me of the prophecy we were suppose to be searching for. " Raven we must find it, the moon goddess herself told us that it is important" she urged. " I know Sunset, I just don't know where to look for a like few million year old prophecy" I reply slightly sarcastically. I can feel Sunset rolling her eyes at me in our mind. "Ask our mates" she tells me in a smug tone. "Finnnnne" I give in, "Sheesh you are annoying" I tell her.

Our mates had gone back to their office after breakfast so I decided that looking for them there was the best bet. The boys' office ended up being at the other end of the castle like home. I passed quite a few rooms on my way there, including about 5 washrooms and 20 bedrooms. "I don't there's enough rooms here, maybe we should expand the castle even more" I tell Sunset with a smirk on my face. "There has to be so many rooms in case the princes have important guests and such" Sunset tells me. Finally we reach the study and sure enough inside are my mates. Both of them are leaning over one desk surveying a map and discussing something to due with their kingdom. They sensed me as soon as I entered the room though and left their work to come over and wrap themselves around me. "Hello little one" Jason says while sniffing my hair, Jasper rubs his face on my neck. With all the boys attention I completely forgot what I had come for until Sunset to kindly reminded me " Dummy we need to ask about the prophecy!" she shouts in my mind.