Mate

Ok so I wanted to update so here ya go. Not entirely sure that I like this chapter though. Anyway sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy!

Jason's POV

The amount of boys waiting to enter has subsided, soon my brother and I will hopefully find our mate. We have been waiting for five years to find her. Every year we would travel from choosing ceremony to choosing ceremony, all in the hopes of finding her. My brother and I know that we will share a mate, due to being twins, however we couldn't be more ecstatic. Jasper and I are really close so sharing a mate isn't a big deal for us.

Finally the last male enters, we hear the crowd cheer signifying the male had met his mate. Now it's time for us to enter. As I approach the door I am hit with the most mouthwatering scent. It smells of chocolate, vanilla, and rain. " Do you smell that?" I mind link to Jasper. " Yes it's the most exquisite smell ever!" he replied. The signal was given to enter the room, and I shoved Jasper in the excitement of finding our mate. When we enter the room my heart drops as I see no more females waiting to be claimed. " She's not here Jasper" I say mournfully. "Wait! look there by the opposite door" he replies.

As soon as I lay eyes on the retreating figure I somehow know that this is our mate. When she turns I am assured of the fact, she is the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on. She has beautiful turquoise eyes and long blue/black hair that I just want to run my hand through. She looks at us for a moment until realization hits and she begins to crumble. Both Jasper and I pus forward to catch our mate.

Jasper's POV

When I finally see my mate after entering the room I feel in one word ecstatic. My wolf is going crazy shouting "MATE! MATE! MATE!" She is the most beautiful being in the universe. I panic when I see her crumble though, both Jason and I surge forward to catch her, Jason catches her first but I hold her as well. while she is unconscious I briefly notice her beauty, he well sculpted cheek bones and delicate nose. her lips look just so kissable. I mind link to Jason " She is just so perfect", " I couldn't agree more" he replied.

I then realize that she is still unconscious and I feel panic last art to set in, " Oh goddess Jason why is she still out? Why did she faint in the first place? Do you think there is something wrong?" I ask. I can feel that he is just as worried as me, now that the initial shock of finding her has worn off. " Maybe we should bring her to the pack doctor" Jason suggested. But before we could move her our mate began to stir. Her eyelids fluttered before they opened and we are pierced by the brilliance of her turquoise eyes she utters but a single word " Mate" and I can't help but respond " MINE!"

So tell me what you think. Vote, comment, follow me!