Sheesh what does it take to get a mate around here?

Ok so I've decided even if people don't comment I'm still gonna write because I enjoy doing it and there are people like Sarah Warnock who read. So I hope you enjoy. sorry for any grammar errors.

Ravens POV

Ugh there has to have been 30 males that have passed through that door already, and not a single one was my mate. Sheesh what does it take to get a mate in the beginning of the ceremony?! I never realized that there were so many unmated males in the pack. However I still haven't found my mate and the ceremony is drawing to a close. I'm freaking out that I will have to be one of those females who has to travel to find her mate. It is down to me and three other girls, when another male walks in. He is instantly drawn to the blond at my side. Eventually the other girls are also picked and I stand alone. I can feel the tears threatening to fall, so I excuse myself and practically run to the door on the opposite side of the room. I almost reach the door when I hear a collective gasp around the room. However it isn't the gasp that makes me turn around, but the feeling of the hair on my neck standing up and the the wonderful smell of sandalwood, chocolate, and the forest.
When I turn I see the two most gorgeous people on the planet. Both are tan with medium length black hair, muscular and just stunning. The only difference between the two are their eyes, one has emerald green eyes while the other amethyst purple.
It takes a few moments to notice that my wolf has finally surfaced and is yelling one word "MATE" everything begins to fade to black. "mate"

GASP who are her mates? ( you probably already know from the title XD) but guys tell me what you think. Please COMMENT!!!