New

Raven's POV

We are on the plane, me Jasper, Jason and Athena, each of us doing different things, trying to entertain our selves on the six hour trip to the castle. Currently we are flying over the ocean and it is a beautiful sight. I am sandwiched between my two mates and Athena sits opposite us. My mates are telling me about their family and what their home is like. honestly I can't wait until I get to see it myself. It seems though that fate has other plans.

Suddenly though we can hear panicked voices from the pilots cabin and rush to check it out. When we arrive we see the captain and copilot yelling to each other.

" We hit something our turbine isn't working, we need to tell our passengers that we are going down" argues the co pilot and the captain disagrees. they turn to see us and both faces pale instantly. " Is it tyre are we going down" asks Jasper both pilots nod. The twins turn to me and say " we're sorry we couldn't protect you Raven. We will always be with you.

Suddenly I hear a crunching noise from the engine and the plane begins to dip. We are headed toward the ocean and our doom. I say I love you to the twins before the plane hits the water and we all drown.

The End!!!!!

Omg jk!!!!!!! that is so not the ending but I haven't finished the next part and kinda just wanted to have some fun so I wrote this off the top of my head. So the next real update should be tomorrow or so. Sorry if I scared anybody too bad!!! XD XD :) :)