My Whispered plead-Plot

All I ever wanted to be was happy, sing, dance and laugh. I never knew a dream like that could be taken away in just one moment. That's all it took for it to disappear. Just one moment.

It was just like any other night, one where we were having a BBQ, laughing and having a good time. I thought nothing could go wrong, not one thing but boy was I wrong.

That's when they came, they stalked up through the trees and all hell broke lose. I lost everything that night, in one moment.

My name is Alexandra or Alex for short. My pack was attacked and my brother Phillip and I were forced to run, not by choice by force. I watched them. I watched everyone I care about that night die right before my eyes.

Phillip accidentally brought me into the school that has a pack. A ruthless one which will tear you to pieces before you could even blink. I stumble into the alpha and guess what, he's my mate but when he looks at me his eyes harden and walks away. I'm already broken but I don't want to shatter or rather get rejected. I thought when I found my mate they could help me but I guess not.

All I ever wanted to be was happy but no one can ever be truly happy because sadness is always there. My happiness was taken in one moment. That's all it took for me to truly die inside.