Chap13-Rescue Me

"Chase" I breathed out,

Azrel shifted and they started to fight, I was once again watching from the sidelines but not for long when a couple rouges came, I shifted and fought them.

It felt like hours before everything started to die down, I was beyond exhausted but I kept fighting, for Chase. I heard a howl and it was cut short, Chase had won.

I lost concentration, I looked around for Chase but soon I was tackled by rouge. I struggled underneath it but I was drain from all energy. It was about to go for a kill, I closed my eyes, waiting for the end but...nothing came.

I opened my eyes to see Chase's wolf looming over me. I could hold onto my wolf form any longer, I shifted back into a human and so did Chase.

"Alex" he whispered, "What were you thinking?"

I closed my eyes once again, waiting for the talk or for me to get told off. Silence spread through and I opened my eyes to see Chase looking at me.

"I'm not going to yell at you Alex, I just want you to come here"

He opened up his arms and I climbed into his lap, his arms wrapped around me and I started to close my eyes. Chase didn't know but I was hiding a major wound from him, it was big and draining the last piece of energy from me.

"Alex? Alex what's wrong?"

"Chase, I'm sorry" I muttered,

"Alex, your bleeding. Stay awake, please. Stay awake"

"Tell me something that happened while I was away"

"My mother woke up, she wants to meet you"

"Tell her I'm sorry that I can't"

"Don't say that Alex, your going to make it"

I felt him get up with me in his amrs,

"I'm going to make sure you do"

I gave a small smile before darkness consumed me.

(Chase's POV)

Her eyes closed and her face paled, I was losing her fast. Alex's blood covered my shirt, she was losing to much blood. I met up with everyone at the border, Jared grinned at me,

"Where's Alex?"

I moved her into his view and he paled, Phillip rushed over.

"Dammit Alex, hold on"

We want to Alpha Peter's territory, he had the pack doctor stationed in the infirmary, someone from his pack had told him about Alex. I laid her on the white bed, her blood making it half red.

The doctor pushed us out the door and started to work on her,I wasn't going to lose Alex.

-_-_-_~

It had been three days since the fight and Alex had awaken not so long ago. I was right now sitting with her in a guest room, her head was on my shoulder and she was fast asleep.

I stroked her hair and she woke up, her smile made me smile.

"Alex, how are you feeling?"

"Like I have been run over by a truck"

I chuckled and gave her a kiss, this what I have been doing for the past day, getting anything she needs and kissing her whenever I get the chance.

Alex snuggled up against me and I breathed in her scent, sparks flew between our touch and I rested my head upon hers.

The next day I took her home, she could move but I knew it hurt a lot for her to move. Alex always said she was fine but I knew she was lying. I picked her up when we reached the stairs in my pack house, I placed her on my bed before tucking her in.

"Chase I'm not five, I can do it myself"

"I know but I thought I lost you, I don't, I want to keep you by my side"

Alex smiled at me and I kissed her again,

"I'll be back, I'm going to see my mum"

Alex nodded and I left.

(Alex's POV)

I laid there and watched T.V. waiting for Chase to come back. When he did he looked like he was about to cry,

"Chase, what's wrong?"

"It's just so hard, to tell mum what happened, that dad wasn't strong enough to wait"

Tears built up in his eyes and I opened my arms, he came into my arms and I hugged him. His face buried in my chest as he cried. I stroked his hair and kissed the top of his head.

He looked up at me, his eyes red and his face looking so childish, I gave him a soft smile.

Chase quickly wiped his tears away,

"You must think I'm a weak mate"

"No Chase I don't, I think you are the strongest mate I have ever known. I don't care if you cry in front of me, I won't think less of you if you do"

"You don't?"

"I don't"

He smiled at me before laying his head back on my chest, I continued to stroke his hair. A knock sounded on the door and Chase got up with a growl.

He opened the door and a familiar scent came floating through the door. It opened wider and Addy, Kel, Phillip and Jared came in. I narrowed my eye at them and waited for them to yell at me.

"What were you thinking?!" Phillip started,

I signed and flinched at the tone of his voice, his alpha tone sweeping in it. Chase growled at Phillip,

"Don't talk to her like that!" He growled, his body slightly shaking.

I got up and held my side, I leaned on Addy and he helped me stay up.

"Everybody stop fighting" I said but I couldn't shout over them

I closed my eyes went my vision started to get hazy, they kept on fighting and somewhere Jared had joined in.

"Chase" I muttered, before I dropped to my knees, I breathed heavily as I felt my wound reopen.

"Everybody stop fighting!!" Addy growled loud enough and over everybody.

"Alex?" I heard Chase say through the silence.

I felt warm hand go on my waist, shocks flew through those hands. I opened my eyes and stared into Chase's worried blue ones.

He helped me back into the bed and ushered everyone out while getting to pack doctor to fix up my wound.

Once everything quieten down I laid my head on Chases chest, his arms around my waist and I listened to his heart beat as he played with my hair.

"I love you Alex" Chase muttered sleepily, I smiled,

"Love you too Chase" I mumbled before I fell asleep.