Chap2-For the broken hearted

I had school today. Just great. I was not looking forward to seeing the pack wolves. I got dressed in all black so I wouldn't stand out. I put no make up on since I didn't need it. I had natural beauty, rosy red lips, nice tanned skin and a clear complexion. Dark eyelashes and dark green eyes like the forest. I'm one of the few wolves who have the same eyes in wolf form.

I left my jet black hair down, I looked in the mirror and frown.I looked pretty even if I didn't try. I hated it, it brought too much attention to me even if I didn't try and has given me so much trouble in the past. I was about 5'7 so I was an average height. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs but not before grabbing my black hoddie and putting it on.

"Hey Phil" I said as I came into the kitchen.

"Hey Al" I rolled my eyes at the shortened nickname.

"Ready to go?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Lets get this over with" I mumbled. Already wanting the day to be over.

My brother was 19 turning 20 soon but with his looks he could pass off as a highschooler. I followed him into the car and then closed the door.

We drove to the school in silence. The radio playing quietly. I pulled my hood up when we reached the school but my brother pulled it down.

"None of that. Your beautiful Al, don't be afraid to show it"

I gave him a face. He was such a cliche.

I left my hood down and jumped out of the car. Phillip came next to me. All girls swooned over him when he came into their line of sight, making them whisper.

Sure he was hot but no. Just no. He had my black coloured hair that fell just past his eyes. His eyes were a light green and towered about 6'1 tall. Phillip is strongly built like nearly every werewolf but since he is- was meant to be alpha of our pack, he was special-stronger than regular wolves.

I saw a sign pointing to where the office was and we followed it. I got my timetable first and my brother ushered me out the door without him. That was a big mistake which I'll always hang over him.

My brother said when you see the alpha do not under any circumstances cower away or show any weakness. To stand your ground but do NOT look him in the eyes. Do not challenge him.

I wish I had followed his rules. I wish I had kept my eyes on the ground. When I saw him we locked eyes and the world just floated away. My new found mates eyes darkened as his jaw tightened in anger and disgust. He pushed me by the shoulders. Making me fall hard into the lockers and I let out a gasp. He walked away not even caring as I sunk to the ground crying. Tears falling down my face against my will. Luckily the halls were empty.

"Alex! Al what's wrong?" Phil asked concerned.

"He- he pushed me" I cried

"Who?" he questioned while looking around. Frowning when he found the halls empty.

"The alpha" I muttered.

My brother crouched in front of me and brought me into a hug.

"He's going to reject me Phil" I whispered, not wanting my new found information to be real.

"The alpha, why would- oh" he said, understanding. Phillip gave me a sad look.

He rubbed my back as I cried. When there was no more tears to shed. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up" Phillip said.

I nodded and Phil helped me up. I looked back at the lockers to see a dent, I cringed. I felt sorry for whoever had that locker.