The 'lame' plan | 6

"Yah Taeyeon! I know he is gay." Baram says firmly.

You were trying to set up Taehyung with a girl from your class. Frankly speaking, you were planning on lying to both of them. You chose Baram because she was the easiest one, she liked Taehyung since day one. You have seen her looking at Taehyung with hearty eyes, she would have already confessed to him if he wasn't gay.

"I doubt." Your tone was firm and confident as she noticed it. You look at her face which was full of doubt, was she buying it?

"Huh? Are you serious? I don't think so, you might be misreading things."

"It doesn't work that way. Throughout my life, I thought Jungkook was straight but then he came out of the closet. You never know girl, even Taehyung might be bisexual. What are the chances here?" You saw her confused face quickly turning rosy.

Does she buy your lie finally?

"In that case, what should I do?" She asks with puppy eyes. She looked interested, you smile at her. This is working!

So your basic idea was to tell Baram that Taehyung likes her and you were trying to back your statement by telling her that you have seen the guy stealing glances at her multiple times. Then you were going to say the same thing to Taehyung. Your evil mind laughed eerily. This was thrilling for you!

"How about making a move on him?" You suggest.

"Move?"

"Yeah, do you like him?" You wanted to confirm again.

"Of course. Who doesn't like Taehyung? But we backed off only because he said he was gay and therefore, there wasn't any point in chasing him."

"Now you have the chance. Take it. I will make sure that you can talk to him privately but don't you dare tell him about our conversation."

She nods.

"Let me get his schedule." You get up from her desk. "I will text you later."

Baram nods as she waves to you goodbye.

+

"Taehyung, can you give me a minute?"

Taehyung raises his head. "What do you want?" He asks with his usual deep voice, he was annoyed, he is always annoyed by your presence so it wasn't a surprise for you after all.

"I need to talk to you about something important."

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Here?" You scan the canteen, it was crowded.

"Yeah, tell me here or leave it. I am too busy, need to complete the assignment and submit it today itself."

You saw the study material and assignment papers scattered on the table. "Okay okay," you take the chair and sit across him. "Do you know Baram?"

"Baram?" He thinks for a second, "That girl from the badminton club?"

You nod. "I heard something about her from the girls in the restroom."

"What?" Taehyung asks.

"She is madly in love with you and she is going to propose to you soon."