Joke guy-2 | 9

"Who was that again?"

"Yah, Min Yoongi, pay attention when I talk, will you?" Seokjin hits Yoongi with his textbook.

"Ah hyung, that hurts!" Yoongi groans as he leans back on his chair.

"Now you are awake." Seokjin smiles at him.

"That's Taeyeon, I heard that name somewhere." Hoseok thinks about it for a second. "Oh yes, she is Taehyung's friend. You may have seen her with him."

"Taehyung? That boxy smile guy?" Seokjin asks.

"Weirdly, hyung remembers all the guys he met but not girls." Yoongi mocks.

"Because he is into guys Yoongi hyung," Hoseok responds.

"Yah, talk later will you? Tell me about this now!"

Hoseok sees how annoyed Seokjin was. "Hyung, she is a friend of Taehyung. They have been friends since high school. But here is the twist." He leans towards them as he now puts his game face on.

"What twist?" Yoongi asks as he is finally interested in the hot gossip.

"You remember Jungkook? The one who competed with you in the Mr Popular contest? The one who lost the title to you with only a few votes."

"Oh, that muscular guy?"

"Yes, so these 3 are a thing."

Yoongi almost spat his cold drink. "What the hell does that mean?"

"See, I heard from my sources." Hoseok finally adds. Hoseok is one of the people who knows almost every hot gossip and stuff. Therefore, Seokjin decided to speak with him regarding the same. "Jungkook and Taeyeon were friends way before Taehyung's entry. These 3 of them were best friends but now they are dating."

"Dating? Like is there any love triangle?"

"A complicated one."

"Just spill the Sprite will you?" Seokjin was annoyed now. Too much suspense. "I am stressed right now and may get acne." He retaliates.

"Okay! In this group, Jungkook is bi, Taehyung is gay and Taeyeon is straight. Jungkook likes both of them and they like Jungkook back so he is kind of double dating both of them."

Yoongi and Seokjin weren't able to believe what they heard. They exchange glances. "Is that even right?"

"As long as they are fine with it."

"Seems like a small open relationship." Yoongi chuckle. "Wait, so do Taeyeon and Taehyung-"

"Nah, they are sworn enemies. They are friends but their relationship with each other is mostly like love-hate but one thing I must say about them."

"What?"

"It's hard to share your loved one with others, it's hard to stand that person but both of them have been living in perfect harmony with each other. They both bully each other but then cannot stand when the other is being bullied by an outsider. Seems like deep down their rivalry, they still have a soft side for each other since they were once good friends."

"Maybe they value their friendship and as long as both of them are loved, they are okay," Yoongi adds.

"Interesting."

"Okay, now tell me why were you asking about them? it's not that you are casually interested in them. Who do you like? Taehyung? Jungkook?"

"My problem is with Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon? Hyung, you don't even like girls." Yoongi mocks.

"Who do you like exactly?" Hoseok asks.

"Namjoon,"