Sugar Daddy | 3

"Jeongguk, what are you doing here?" You ask with dainty eyes as he approaches your group. He is still the same, cute and shy in front of other people especially girls. If you weren't his friend from high school then possibly it was difficult for you to be his girlfriend. Girlfriend, oh yes your stomach still tingles when you realise that you both are no longer just friends.

It was a long time ago you realised that he is just not your friend but it is more than that. The feelings were mutual and deep but they were hidden, the way you both would hold the gaze for a long time depicted a different story and that's when you realised that this gaze isn't a friendly one but it is more of fondness and love.

Everything was great till the time he came out of the closet and confessed that he loves Taehyung so very damn much that he cannot live without him just like he cannot live without you. You cried, shouted, showed every form of aggression when he confessed that he is bisexual but then you weren't able to change the fact that he loves the male.

Taehyung wasn't a bad guy nor you hated him from the start, you use to be friends, you are still friends but when it comes to Jungkook you suddenly become rivals, ready to eat and bite each other.

You still remember the time when Jungkook introduced Taehyung to you back then in high school. Jungkook was the first one to befriend Taehyung after he got transferred to your school. You three used to hang out and play video games in Jungkook's condo. Not to forget his mom, Mrs Jeon was dope and kind lady. You wish she should have stayed with Jungkook instead of going back to Busan as it would have been beneficial for you because then she might possibly have tamed Jungkook well and then it was only you for Jungkook because his mom can never accept her son being bisexual.

You weren't happy with him dating Taehyung, it was difficult to accept the fact that your boyfriend is double dating, he is being a two-timer but then you cannot help, your love for him is something that is irreversible and unstoppable. You wanted to stop everything, you wanted to not think about him and live a normal life but then his statement use to pop up in your mind,

"Taeyeon, I'll either date both of you or none." And it made you rethink, you wanted him to be happy, you wanted him to be loved and for that, you should accept him as it is. You should accept Taehyung in your life because he is the part of Jungkook, love that came with a price.

It wasn't easy for Taehyung as well, he would look down on himself many times because he knew a man loving a man is unacceptable by the society and there can be a day when Jungkook might walk away towards you leaving him all alone and devastated. Jungkook's love for him may vanish in a thin line someday and then he will walk towards you, marry you and live a normal life. To be frank and honest, Taehyung was more terrified and insecure than you were. The thought of losing the male would haunt him to death but then pushing aside all the thoughts, he decided to love him more every single day. And in the end, you both decided to fight for your way.

"Taeyeon, come let's go if you are not busy," Jungkook asks as he steals glances with the girls who were staring at him from head to toe.

"Okay." You nod as you waves at the group and walk towards Jungkook.

"Where are we going?"

"To the library."

You halt in tracks, "What? And you want me to go with you?"

"Why? I just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Hi, Jungkook."

You look towards the source and your expressions turn sour.